I am pleased to announce that Ask Anjali has been upgraded to a brand new platform. New exciting features and instant approval of questions are some of the interesting features in our new version.
All the users have been imported in the new version of Ask Anjali. But before you begin, you will need to reset your password and also confirm your email account. Please follow the instructions below:
1) Visit http://askanjali.com/forgot and enter your existing user name.
2) You will receive a password reset code at your email address. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password. You will receive a another email with a temporary password.
3) You can now login at Ask Anjali and change your password.
4) Now you need to confirm your email address by visiting http://askanjali.com/confirm and click Send Confirmation Link button. Unless you complete this step, you will not be able to post questions, answers or comments.
5) You will receive a email address verification email. Follow the instruction in the email to confirm your email address. That's it, now you can post questions, answers & comments.
Please note that old questions and answers will be imported in the new version of Ask Anjali at a later stage. So please do not post your old questions here again. The old version of Ask Anjali can be accessed at http://askanjali.com/v1/. Please note that you will no longer be able to post any questions & answers in the old version of Ask Anjali.
If there is anything, feel free to contact me.
Love you all