Please Register and complete your Profile. Age is mandatory. You will enjoy being on this Site.
Welcome to India's No 1 Sexual Health Forum. Ask Anjali and other experts & members questions on Sex, Masturbation, Relationships, Love, Affairs, Penis and much more.
Want to listen to the voice of your HOT Anjali Aunty? Click on the "Audio Answers" menu link and listen to her answer all your sexual questions.

14,628 questions

46,939 answers


64,191 users

The Ask Anjali Team


Pain while having sex.

asked Feb 25, 2013 in Questions by blackhorse110 (120 points)
edited Feb 25, 2013 by Invincible

I had sex with two females in the last month. One was my girlfriend aged 21yrs and the other one was a mature woman of around 40yrs; after I had sex with both these women, my cock was hurting. I mean, usually after sex it hurts a lot and my foreskin is also tight. When I wear a condom it slides back easily, but without a condom it hurts. Please help I am getting married soon.
commented Feb 27, 2013 by Invincible (12,550 points)


We encourage you to select the answer that you find most helpful the best. It gives you 5points for selecting an answer the best. All you have to do is click on the tick mark present on the left hand side of every answer.  After all it is the least you can do to appreciate the answers you receive.

Do let the respondents know your feedback. Wait till you receive a minimum of 6-7 answers. And don’t flag any answer you get because flagging means the answer contains objectionable content, so unless you find such content don’t do it. You can either like or dislike the answer by way of casting your vote by clicking on the up or down arrow present on the top left of every answer.

commented Feb 27, 2013 by marri (125 points)
moved Feb 27, 2013 by Invincible

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 like 0 dislike

You can go for circumcision if you’re experiencing this pain frequently or you can 1st meet with an urologist to have him prescribe you a suitable solution.  Its bad to arrive at conclusions from what you’ve described, so you better meet a doctor and have him examine you.

However if the pain is only when you don’t have a condom, it is mostly because of your foreskin and you can very easily get over it by having a circumcision performed upon you. It removes the excess skin and you can have a hassle free time penetrating with or without a condom.

answered Feb 25, 2013 by Invincible (12,550 points)
0 like 0 dislike
After sex it hurts, does it hurt all the time? Its time you consult a doctor, preferably a urologist.  If sex was a painful act, most men wont have sex right now. Intercourse is a pleasure fr both, not a pain for one.
The pain without condom means your foreskin is tight. You can get doctors suggestion on how to loosen it. If that doesn't work, then circumcising is a better option.  Sometimes a full circumcising is not require, a small operation can take care of the problem.
We are not doctors, so we should wait for your update after you visit a doctor.
answered Feb 26, 2013 by Sumona (1,435 points)

Related questions

5 answers 23.8K views
23,759 views asked Feb 10, 2013 in Questions by imunique (1,015 points)
2 answers 1.1K views
2 answers 752 views
752 views asked May 27, 2017 in Questions by RIHBS (210 points)
1 answer 733 views
733 views asked May 12, 2017 in Questions by alia (195 points)
0 answers 389 views