Please Register and complete your Profile. Age is mandatory. You will enjoy being on this Site.
Welcome to India's No 1 Sexual Health Forum. Ask Anjali and other experts & members questions on Sex, Masturbation, Relationships, Love, Affairs, Penis and much more.
Want to listen to the voice of your HOT Anjali Aunty? Click on the "Audio Answers" menu link and listen to her answer all your sexual questions.

14,343 questions

46,014 answers


63,865 users

The Ask Anjali Team


Sexologist Visit, will it help me?

asked Nov 23, 2012 in Questions by sushilashok (245 points)
edited Nov 23, 2012 by longhands1

Last week i went to xxxx clinic(one of the famous clinic of xxxx for sex related problem). Doctors examined me and said that your veins are not working properly, and there is a bend in your penis. They prescribed medicine and asked me not to masturbate till completion of treatment.

They said all of your problem will vanish after treatment is finished. He prescribed ayurvedic medicine with a lot of eating avoidance for 2 month.

I want to know is there any one who has gone through the same. Plz guide me. Thanks in advance.


(You have asked us not to edit your Question. Di you read the rules before Posting? You have mentioned the name of the Clinic and its appears to me that you own the Clinc and want publicity. Have deleted that part)


commented Nov 24, 2012 by jeetu1982 (350 points)
edited Nov 24, 2012 by longhands1
U did not write what is your problem ....
Just you have write what that doctor examined and we can then give ryou our suggestions.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

7 answers 2.9K views
7 answers 3.5K views
2 answers 561 views