Please Register and complete your Profile. Age is mandatory. You will enjoy being on this Site.
Welcome to India's No 1 Sexual Health Forum. Ask Anjali and other experts & members questions on Sex, Masturbation, Relationships, Love, Affairs, Penis and much more.
Want to listen to the voice of your HOT Anjali Aunty? Click on the "Audio Answers" menu link and listen to her answer all your sexual questions.

14,343 questions

46,014 answers


63,865 users

The Ask Anjali Team


who should men consult???

asked Nov 6, 2011 in Questions by philipsb (270 points)
hi friends...

one doubt when women gets a problem related to sex, they consult gynecologist but what about men???

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
We can consult any one except a gynecologist.
answered Nov 6, 2011 by pussycat (3,855 points)
2 like 0 dislike
dude we can check with Andrology that deals with male health, particularly relating to the problems of the male reproductive system and urological problems that are unique to men
answered Nov 6, 2011 by badboyguy1984 (165 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Generally called "sexologist".. But  For male private part and urinary tract realted you can called them "urologist."
answered Nov 6, 2011 by Krish01 (3,740 points)

Related questions

1 answer 1.5K views
1,529 views asked Sep 10, 2016 in Questions by hotrod7 (225 points)
3 answers 1.7K views
7 answers 1.1K views