Anjali ji, can you mark this Question of the day? I love people asking something out of the box.
Female ejaculation is no myth, its a reality. But as always the case is, when something is found in a very small set of people, thats not always considered as a regular issue. Female can ejaculate, I was seeing few study report where the factors are being considered, experiment is going on to see if someone didnot have, what can be done.
The test and research started for the last 5/6 years, yet to get a concrete solution. A few findings are proven among the group was,
1. female can ejaculate, but most cant
2. the length differs, from few inches to few feet
3. the amount differs
4. the position is important, a girl lying on her back with knees up is the right position
5. the timing is extremely important, all the vaginal gland starts acting hot from 10PM and gets to its pick at 12 midnight, then start diminishing till 2AM. Naturally, 12 AM was found to be the right time to go for the test.
6. A lot of clit play and g-spot stimulation is important. But as alwasy, its fount the last trigger happens with clit stimulation
7. a lot of cheaters were found who messed up urine with squirt. The easy way is, watch the color. If the color is yellow, its a pee, else its the one.
8. Most of the cases its found the bladder needs to be filled to get that required pressure, cause the squirt comes out from vaginal mouth yet just below the gland on U spot. A pee pressure gives the right squeeze.
And let them do more research, if we find some more, will share. For the girls all I can say, when all the research is done, to get a nice shot you may not require a guy in future.