Different variety of Condoms are available in Chemist shops viz dotted, ribbed, countered, ultrathin and flavoured.
We all know that Condoms are a must for family planning and for preventing HIV infections.
But Size of a man's penis varies from 3.5 inch to 6 inch and more. Does the same Condom suit all men or they are available in different sizes as per individual requirements. I have never seen the chemist ask what size you want?
Please enlighten me.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.