I am Dipendra, 29 years from UP. I live with my wife and a daughter. My wife is 2 years younger than me. I look after my business and my wife is a lecturer. We have been married for 6 years. We are blessed with a girl. We are happy with each other.
But there is a twist in the story. My mother-in-law is a widow and she used to live with my wife's youngr sister's family in Delhi. But after they moved to US she has started living with us. Its been more than 1 month. She is in her late 40s (may be 47 or 48).
I am attracted towards her. I want to make love with her. Should I make a move? Or just let it go?
We are happy to welcome your Question on AskAnjali, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.