Before today, I had a natural penis. But my friends always used to tell me that I need to fix it. Means, I need to remove my foreskin or it will ruin my sex life. They told me to masturbate for it. But when I searched on internet, I came to know that foreskin can't be removed my masturbation. Now this is what happened today.
In the noon, I was masturbating. In a hope that regular masturbation will loosen my foreskin as my friends told me, I masturbated for around 20 minutes. I was pulling my foreskin back and I could see a bit what was there inside. And I kept pulling foreskin back and back. It was not paining me so I continued it.
And then my foreskin started to move back and my penis came into shape of a circumcised penis. I saw some Indian penises, in which there was only a round cut over penis. I thought it would become in that shape. But it came into circumcised shape.
Its not hurting me at all. Ya its a little bit red and blue in colour. May be because it came into this shape for the first time or its the natural colour. But I have a few questions.
1) When I did it, I thought to clean it. There was no bleeding. But still its good to wash it with water. I though to boil some wather because generally cleaning of any thing is done with hot wather. When I was cleaning it with hot water, which was not much hot, it was hurting me so I cleaned it with cold water. Was is any kind of negative signal?
2) I am not comfortable with its new shape. I am not doing any kind of test with it. Like masturbation because it is the first day and it would be better if I let it free. Am I doing right?
3) When I get any kind of erection, it hurts me a bit specially at the head. Is everything fine?
4) Whatever I did, is it right or wrong?
Am waiting for your answers. Please answer me.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.