I am a 28 year old man and this is my first question on AA although I have been reading this site for several months now which has helped me educate myself a lot about sex and relationships. It is literally the guide to my life.
Please do not pass judgmental comments after reading my question below as I am seeking honest answers from knowledgeable persons.
I am madly in love with a 24 year old beautiful girl for the past 3 years and we plan to marry soon. I genuinely, sincerely and honestly feel she is the goddess of my life and I am very lucky to have her in my life. I have repeatedly confessed this to her. Initially, she would laugh it off saying it is intense love that I have for her. Over a period of time, she has connected deeply with my feelings and she knows that I really mean what I say.
We have refrained from penetrative sex so far - as we want to do it only after our marriage. But the urge to give her pleasure - and seeing her experiencing intense pleasure - makes me give her oral sex (I lick her) as many times as we can whenever we can meet at a discrete and safe place. I have been swallowing her juices. I convinced her to let me drink her urine and after intial hesitation, now she flows freely in my mouth.
For many weeks, we have been discussing about my desire to consume her faeces and I have watched her in toilet, have washed her after she is done etc., tasted it after it was in my hand etc. She is hesitant as she cares for my health and is worried if after eating something will happen to my health. She is not averse to the idea though.
I read a lot on internet but was not able to find authentic information anywhere. I am not interested in sexually titillating or imaginative stories of such an act as I do not know if such content is real or not.
She is perfectly healthy with no diseases whatsoever. Is there any health harm if I consume her faeces?
We are happy to welcome your Question on AskAnjali, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.