We have been married for 14 years and have 2 kids who are teenagers. Recently, I came to know about my wife's extra marital affair, which left me stunned and now I am finding it difficult to trust my 37 year old wife.
My wife runs private tuitions for kids to help in their studies. A year back a family shifted to our apartment. They have an autistic child of age about 24-25. My wife is taking tuitions of this boy (man) for last 6 months.
Couple of weeks back I saw love bite and nail scratches on my wife's breast and back. We had a big fight and finally she broke down and confessed.
She told me, as he is special child, she used to take his tuitions privately and when our kids are at school. The boy asked her if he can show her one game that his parents play. My wife agreed to this and he suddenly lay on her body and started dry humpping her. She tried to resist but he was strong enough and continued till his orgasm. Next day, without knowing what had happened, his mom came to our home and thanked my wife. She said their Son had calmed down and was doing good since she had started taking tuitions.
My wife continued this for few weeks and finally couldn't control herself and she had intercourse with him. Since then they started doing intercourse daily. His vigorous and rough sex was satisfying to my wife to a great extent and she wanted it to continue.
When I came to know about this we didn't speak to each other for several days. Finally she agreed to stop everything immediately and she did.
Couple of days back, both parents of that boy came to us and actually pleaded us to continue his tuitions as he is becoming restless since wife has stopped taking tuitions.
My wife and I had a discussion and she promised me that she will not have any sexual act with him and since last week they continued with tuitions. As our kids have summer vacations, they are at their grandparent's home.
I am now scared that she is still having sex with him and do not know how to clear my doubt or stop her. As she has confessed that she was enjoying sex with him more than with me, my worry is more.
Please help me to come out of this...
We are happy to welcome your Question on AskAnjali, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.