My wife is behaving slightly weird lately. She stays in touch with her office colleagues more than what can be considered comfortable.
I have seen her mobile ringing late at night and she gets up and starts replying. She makes it sound like casual office banter but I'm getting my doubts. This problem has started since she has started going to office in a car pool arrangement with her office colleagues. The other 3 are Males. I don't find that wrong as it's actually economical considering the distance and cost and obviously I can't blame her since there aren't many women in her office.
But I have noticed some changes in her. Especially her dressing and her priorities. She has begun wearing loose sleeveless tops and carying jackets to wear later in office. Earlier she used to wear more decent tops or Indian wear.
This isn't everything. The three are constantly active in their WhatsApp group. Besides two of them are unmarried guys, and the third one who is married but doesn't stay with his wife as she is working in another city.
Last weekend she invited them for dinner and she was dressed in quiet a revealing dress. On the dinner table, there was constant flitry undertones, which a guy like me won't fail to miss. They constantly kept giving her attention which I feel she was loving it too and she hardly even spoke to me. When I asked her about it to her later, she told me not to think too much as the four of them are great friends only.
Now, she has told me she was planning a night out with them together with 'other office friends' on a weekend. She told me that I can have my nightouts with my buddies. (We usually have this arrangement where we do not go together for nightouts so that our kid has one parent always available which is how I have gone for my drinking with friends earlier).
I have serious doubts about certain things but I just don't know how to tackle these concerns..
I'm not an imposing kind of guy and my major concern arises from how guys are.. if not my wife is to be blamed here.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.