Hello AA readers...thanks for all your suggestions to my previous queries.
I again need advice. I have been having a sexual relation with my aunt for a really long time (5+ years). I have got engaged to her daughter and soon we will be getting married. I feel the time hass come that I should end my relationship with my aunt as it will be good for all of us.
She is 39 now. I am 23 and my fiancee is 20.
The problem is my aunt is very much into me. She loves me like a lover. I don't know how to make her understand because the last time I tried she got upset and started crying and we ended in a deep coitus. I don't want it to happen after marriage. It's okay if she agrees to continue it till marriage and stops after that. But how should I put it before her and make her understand.
Please give me advice.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.