I am Ashok, aged 24 and presently working in Hyderabad. I am staying with my brother-in-law and elder sister. They have a 1 year old kid. My brother-in-law works in an MNC. My sister is a Housewife. Their home is a 2 BHK house.
ActUally, I have a huge crush on my elder sister since last 6 years. She got married, when she was 22 years old. After marriage her body has changed a lot, and she has became more sexier than before. Aftter giving birth to child her Breasts are become round and full. I really like her as a brother and she also shows affection towards me.
Her affection towards me has put me in a dillema. I am not sure whether she is giving me sexual signals or I am just thinking like that?
Her home has two bathrooms, one is in their bedroom and another is attached to the hall. When her hubby is in the house, she uses their bathroom attached to their bedroom, but when he is not at home, she uses common bathroom. She leaves her inners in the bathroom itself. Seeing her inners makes me hard and I masturbate in her bra or panty. I don't know whether she notices this or not?
She never says anything about it and asks me what to wear when we go outside and wears the same, which I select. Sometimes she catches me while I am staring at her boobs but she never says anything and simply smiles.
She wears a loose bra when we both are at home but when her hubby is at home her boobs are firmly packed in tight bras.
Does she have same feelings towards me? I am unable to decide? Please help.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.