I am Madhan. Please read my earlier question about the sex affair between my brother-in-law and my younger sister.
I have been trying my best to keep my younger sister Yamuna away from all this. But I have failed. My Sister is in her final year project. She told my dad that she wants to move to Chennai with her friends to work on her project. My parents agreed.
Last week, I had to go on a business trip with my colleague so I was out of station for a couple of days. During this time, my elder sister Divya and my brother-in- law came here to visit my parents. My mom told them about Yamuna and her project in Chennai. Somehow my Bro-in-law convinced my parents that there are more opportunities in Bangalore and also there was risk of a young girl staying alone in Chennai. He convinced them that she can stay with them till she completes her project.
Since, I was out of coverage area, I didn’t know what was going on there. When I returned home, my mom told me that Yamuna has gone with them. I have ever seen such kind of tricky person. He played well and took my sister to his own house.
Now, he must be fucking my younger sister everyday. I can’t do anything. Yesterday, my sister Divya called us and said that Yamuna and her husband are deeply involved in the project. Both of them wake up very early morning to work on the project. But I know on what Project he is working on. Project ...fucking my younger Sister Yamuna and putting his cock in herr young pussy.
I can tolerate this. I want to stop their act. Please Help.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.