I have been having an affair with my mother-in-law for quite some time. I think the time has now come for us to end this affair. But she isn't ready to end it. It's not that I am bored with her. I just dont want to hurt my wife with my affair.
When you start something like this you dont realise the dangers associated with it. You just think about the adventure, the fun that this kind of affairs bring initially. I dont want to hurt my Mom-in-law, but I dont want her daughter to discover that its her Mom who is sleeping with her husband. It will break her.
I love both my wife and Mom-in-law immensely. I dont want my Mom-in-law to feel that its over because I am fed up with her. How to call it off without hurting her? Any ideas?
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.