I am 32 and my Aunt is 50. I was always very formal with my Aunt and she used to treat me like her son.
Very seldom did I interact with her during my childhood days, but since last one year, I have been exchanging messages with her through messenger. She seems to like it very much when I praise her beauty and she sends me shy smiley faces. She says that am I am mad to think that she is beautiful at the age of 50.
I also told her that I like her very much and adore her looks. She said its ok but its too late now. When I asked her directly whether she would have liked me too if we were of the same age, she never said yes or no and just keeps denying saying that the question has no answer.
Not sure what else to do. Any suggesstions?
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.