I'm Lavanya, 37 years old. I'm from Kerala. I'm divorced once and married another guy. He is 41 years old. He is having a small business. I have a daughter from my first husband. She is 16 years old.
We both met through a matrimonial site and went for dating and had sex many times and then decided to get married. Recently, I met a guy through the same matrimonial site. He is also married. We became friends. He calls me everyday and we have some sweet talks.
One week ago, we met each other at a coffee shop and I was surprised to see him. He is only 26 years old. He was so huge and muscular. He said that he is not having good relationship with his wife. His wife is not interested in sex.
I couldn't sleep that night. I was so horny that I did sex with my husband many times that night. Next day, we went to a house in a village. It was a small village and no houses were nearby. The house was surrounded by rubber trees but it wasn't a rubber estate.
There we had sex from morning to evening. We got tired and we went back home next morning. But my husband was angry with me because he was having doubts about me. Yesterday, my Friend asked me to marry him and divorce my husband. He is also ready to divorce his wife and accept my daughter.
Yesterday, I wore very tight churidar and very tight leggings to movies when he insisted. I liked this very much. He wanted me to expose my body. Now I can't control my lust for him.
Do you think I should marry him?
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.