Please Register and complete your Profile. Age is mandatory. You will enjoy being on this Site.
Welcome to India's No 1 Sexual Health Forum. Ask Anjali and other experts & members questions on Sex, Masturbation, Relationships, Love, Affairs, Penis and much more.
Want to listen to the voice of your HOT Anjali Aunty? Click on the "Audio Answers" menu link and listen to her answer all your sexual questions.

14,632 questions

46,970 answers


64,197 users

The Ask Anjali Team


I am impotent. How to satisy my wife?

asked Nov 11, 2017 in Questions by nilesh198235 (125 points)
edited Nov 11, 2017 by longhands1

I feel that I am impotent. My penis does not sustain an erection and I get weak erections.

I am not able to sexually satisfy my wife. What should I do? One of my friends suggested that I should try cuckolding.

Is this a good option? If so, how do I find Bulls for my wife? Please give your valuable suggestions.

Dear Member,

We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.


1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.

 2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.

3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).   

4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.

5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.


Please log in or register to answer this question.

9 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
Best answer
First of all you can consult a good doctor.
If that works then there is no need of anything.

About finding bulls and cuckolding well these both can be considered if you really want to do this and enjoy that as well. And there are many sites by can interact with other and find someone for your wife.
answered Nov 15, 2017 by myselfarun (1,230 points)
selected Nov 18, 2017 by nilesh198235
0 like 0 dislike
Dear Nilesh,

There are 3 different aspects that need consideration here. There is also a fundamental misunderstanding about the "cuckold" lifestyle.

1. Your inability to "firm up" in order to discharge your marital obligations may be resolved by proper medical treatment and a healthier lifestyle. Please try to address that first.

2. Finding "Bulls" in the plural is not like fishing in a nearby lake. There are several issues here. I am certain that you would like to keep it discreet if another man has to substitute for you in providing sexual gratification to your wife. And the use of the plural - Bulls rather than a singular option to start with, somehow makes me to assume that the sausage does not cut the mustard. Also, is this what your wife wants and would agree to?

3. Cuckolding is where the man loves being humiliated when another man not just has sex with the wife, but also ensures that he owns the wife. You love being a submissive slave when a Bull takes complete control of your wife and shows you how it is done. This is a fetish that is mostly inherent in a person's DNA and not necessarily acquired. If you have a submissive gene and would like that to manifest in a sexual fetish, this may appeal to you.

Irrespective of the option you choose, first talk to your wife and ask her what she wants and discuss her preferences thread-bare.

Good luck
answered Nov 12, 2017 by Logical_Guru (235 points)
commented Nov 18, 2017 by nilesh198235 (125 points)
thank you logical_guru for replying. I feel that deep inside me I have the submissive slave tendencies. I am certain I cant give that sexual pleasure to wife what a bull can give which she of course deserves. It might not be common in India but I think will love to see some real man satisfying my wife and even I get a chance to serve them.
0 like 0 dislike
Don't get nervous and breakdown.It is curable.Your impotency may be mental.Consult a good Physician and act on his advice.Take some energetic food....Dates,Cucumber,Makhana,Chuara,Honey and ....      Don't go for Cuckolding immediately.         Your friend may be interested in her.It is not very difficult to find another partner for her.Think about future complications,she may become out of your grasp.
answered Nov 12, 2017 by Motilal (7,030 points)
0 like 0 dislike
You haven't mentioned your age or your wife's age. How long have you been married? Do you have any kids? Are you having sex regularly? and since when did this problem start?.

Now another aspect is before you take any decision, first check what the real problem is. Take doctor's help for weaker erection if possible for you.

If the problem continues then there there are many ways to solve your problems.

Don't rush to any conclusions too soon. Take some time.
answered Nov 12, 2017 by Harsh.03 (755 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Hi Nilesh,

I think you must consult a doctor. You must try Ayurveda for it. Your wife is good, she knows your condition but still she is with you and does not say anything about it or have an affair outside.

So you must consult a good doctor and become a BULL for your wife.
answered Nov 12, 2017 by saxena.sho (230 points)
commented Nov 18, 2017 by nilesh198235 (125 points)
actually I think the problem of impotence is running in my genes and being weak gene, the treatment does not seem to help.
0 like 0 dislike
You should first seek the medical attention for your problem and see whether there is anything that can fix your issues of the erection. Weak erection does not indicate all the time impotency as there are many other factors behind it so find out the root cause of the problem and once you find out address the issues with the professional help.

Does your wife pressurizing you to have sex? Has she indicated that she needs other man’s penis if you are not able to satisfy her? You can do hand stuff and use your tongue on her vagina to give her satisfaction. She can use sexual toys too. Your friend has given you a bad advice because he may want to get into your wife’s pants so be careful and do not take his advice seriously. Discuss your issues with your wife and ask her what she wants you to do to make her satisfied.
answered Nov 13, 2017 by alpesh kapdi (23,885 points)
commented Nov 18, 2017 by nilesh198235 (125 points)
thank alpesh for your reply. actually my wife is very good and is not saying anything but I cant understand her situation on my own. she has got a good body and I don't want her to sacrifice her sexual life because of my limitation. she deserves a wonderful sex life and I want to keep her happy and give her what she deserves.
0 like 0 dislike
Your problem can be cured by medicine. That doesn't mean you should search for a person to fuck your wife. Although it depends upon her mentality and her interest.

My suggestion is never to allow any third person in your married life. It may ruin your married life. Kindly think, if you introduce third person in your life, do you think you can control your wife, when you are completely alright  by medicines?

What I want to say is that there will be consequences like black mailing etc. I think your friend wants your wife. Stay away from him and go to a doctor.

What if your wife is dedicated and loves you a lot, then you may lose her respect which is main thing in marriage. Better to think wisely before you do anything.

Hope this helps.

Thanking you,
answered Nov 14, 2017 by Coolcracker420 (1,220 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Nilesh Gupt,

I suggest you watch this film "Shubh Mangal Savdhan". It is a remake of a Tamil Film "Kalyana Samayal Sadham" which I watched.

The story is a romantic comedy, deals with erectile dysfunction. The hero tries out various quacks on the advice of his friends. You will get lot of options for trying out and finally the solution is very simple.
answered Nov 14, 2017 by solliadi (2,260 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Dear very sad to know that you are unable to fuck your wife n get her saisfaction.
To get her satisfy there are few ways:-
1. Try to get a doctors appointment n treat yourself n probably you will be fine after few months. Thats the best approach n in the meantime you can satisfy your wife n get her climax by using your finger, some dildos, or by cunnilingus (lick her clitoris). thats the best option available to you.

If you dont get it right then other options:-

2. Try to get a very good friend who is to close to you as well as your wife n gradually allow him to be close to your wife and unknowingly allow them to have sex. Keep yourself as a silent member and later on if they come to know abt it tell them you are agreeing to it n live happily.
3. if you dont want any known person to be involved, try searching a decent person thru various websites  such as facebook from your own city n invite him for a casual meet but dont disclose ypurdetails to be safe in future.Once your wife finds him fine approach him for sex sex n enjoy ...but not at home but in some hotel.
4. If you still dont find anyone plz msg me, if possible i can help your wife in this matter.
answered Nov 15, 2017 by gentleman 42x (175 points)
commented Nov 18, 2017 by nilesh198235 (125 points)
I really thank you for understanding my situation and replying. specially that you are yourself ready to help me as bull for my wife. thanks again
commented Nov 27, 2017 by gentleman 42x (175 points)
most welcome dude, hope you shud get well soon n make your wife get all what she wishes to get in bed.

Related questions

3 answers 5.3K views
5,267 views asked Jun 2, 2015 in Questions by daboo86 (340 points)
4 answers 4.0K views