I am new to this site. My question is whether dating my nephew is wrong ?
I am a 38 year old, married woman very plump. I had an arranged marriage. My husband has his own manufacturing unit and so he is always busy. Six months after my marriage, I met my nephew.
Whereas all my Family Members never considered me for any function because of my hefty looks, this nephew was very kind to me. He helped me gelup with my in laws and we created a great bonding. After some days, whenever I had any work, I used to call him and he too was present on his toes to help me.
Even though I was plump. I used to wear thigh length nighty at home (this was only when my husband or my nephew were at home as I was comfortable with them). Once, I found him very gently touching my thighs, which I ignored. Once he hugged me from back and squeezed my boobs. I got furious but his casual smile made me cool down.
In a family wedding my husband had to go out of state for work, so he told my nephew to take care of me. During the entire wedding he was next to me and in post-wedding party, he tried to put his hands inside my skirts. I have a gut feeling he is trying to get on me.
If yes will it be right and also safe to date him? He is 24 years old and has finished his studies. He is a handsome guy and has started working in an MNC.
Please give me your advice.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.