For couple of months now, too much of incest questions are pouring into AA. Though policy says clearly prohibited , somehow they are in. Just wondering what has changed?
Is it the world or AA policy. Usually I come here to help different kind of real world issues, while I learn a lot. But last few weeks, months, it has been kind of dedicated to incest domain. May be it is one of the reasons that we lose good editors like Salma. So requesting AA members to take in right spirit and come up with variety. If this post is unfit don't hesitate to withhold from publishing.
Also on otherside, planning to ask some funny questions to have lighter side of sex life.
Is that welcome?
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.