Please Register and complete your Profile in all Boxes. Age is mandatory.
Welcome to India's No 1 Sexual Health Forum. Ask Anjali and other experts & members questions on Sex, Masturbation, Relationships, Love, Affairs, Penis and much more.
Want to listen to the voice of your HOT Anjali Aunty? Click on the "Audio Answers" menu link and listen to her answer all your sexual questions.

15,068 questions

48,869 answers


65,885 users

The Ask Anjali Team


I want to test my maid for STDs. What is the procedure for doing this?

asked Oct 10, 2017 in Questions by vnvinoth (120 points)
edited Oct 11, 2017 by longhands1

My maid is 32 years old and is a divorcee for the past 7 years. We both are planning for having sex. But I want to clear whether she is sexually healthy. She said that she had sex 7 years ago with her husband and had never sex with others for 7 years. But I want to confirm that she is not suffering from any STDs/STIs.

So I decided for STDs test. What is the procedure for this test? What test should I take? What are the things I should consider before testing? What are the STDs Testing Services available in india?

Dear Member,

We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.


1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.

 2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.

3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).   

4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.

5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.


Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
STD Test can be done in a good Pathological Laboratory. But main question is that : will she agree to do these tests before getting fucked by you.

Use fresh and best variety of condom. It is better to avoid sex with maidservant.

Otherwise restrict your activities to kissing, hugging, embracing and fondling and sucking of her breasts.

No risk is involved in it.
answered Oct 11, 2017 by Motilal (8,040 points)
0 like 0 dislike
There are many tests like Chlamydia and gonorrhea, HIV, syphilis and hepatitis, Genital herpes and HPV. All the tests done in India and you can choose any laboratory for that.
answered Oct 11, 2017 by alpesh kapdi (27,390 points)
1 like 0 dislike

We are happy that you are enlightened and want to do an STD Test. I hope that you too will undergo the STD Test together with your maid. After all, sex is about 2 people and I am sure that she too would like to know your STD status.

You have not told us whether you have been having sex with others.

There are different tests for different Sexually Transmitted Diseases STDs. The kind of test a person gets will depend on the type of STD, symptoms (like sores, discharge, or pain), and his or her medical and sexual history.

To get this history, a doctor will ask about things like how many partners the person has had. After that, the doctor will examine the person's genitals. Based on what's learned from the interview and exam, the doctor may take one or more of these samples:
•    a blood sample (from either a blood draw or a finger prick)
•    a urine sample
•    a swab of the inside of the mouth
•    a swab from the genitals, such as the urethra in guys or the cervix in girls
•    a swab of any discharge or sores

Often there are no signs that a person has an STD. These "hidden" STDs can still put people at risk for health problems. Anyone who is having sex (or has had sex in the past) should get tested.
answered Oct 13, 2017 by longhands1 (84,380 points)
commented Oct 13, 2017 by vnvinoth (120 points)
I am still a virgin. Which test should I ask her to do to have sex with her?
commented Oct 13, 2017 by longhands1 (84,380 points)
Will you be accompanying her to the Doctor? She can ask them to do the Test for STD. That will cover the basic 4-5 Tests for Gonnorohea, syphillis, Herpes, HIV etc.

There is one problem. If you do not go through a Doctor, you will not understand the Report when the Test is done in the Laboratory. So it is better for her to see a Veneral Disease Specialist who will recommend the Tests and then see the Report.

Related questions

8 answers 4.9K views
3 answers 859 views
2 answers 2.5K views
2,513 views asked Jan 5, 2017 in Questions by aman sharma (140 points)