Please Register and complete your Profile. Age is mandatory. You will enjoy being on this Site.
Welcome to India's No 1 Sexual Health Forum. Ask Anjali and other experts & members questions on Sex, Masturbation, Relationships, Love, Affairs, Penis and much more.
Want to listen to the voice of your HOT Anjali Aunty? Click on the "Audio Answers" menu link and listen to her answer all your sexual questions.

14,438 questions

46,364 answers


64,025 users

The Ask Anjali Team


How to get my girlfriend back for sex after my marraige?

asked Sep 27, 2017 in Questions by parthu1236 (120 points)
edited Oct 5, 2017 by longhands1


Before marriage, I had a sexual relation with my office colleague. We are both married but not to each other. Our sexual relationship continued even after marriage. We had sex around 10 times.

Now a days, she is not responding to my desire. Please guide me how can get her back to fulfill my desire?

Dear Member,

We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.


1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.

 2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.

3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).   

4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.

5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.


Please log in or register to answer this question.

5 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
Whether you had sex 10 times before marriage or after marriage?
If she is not responding to your desire suggests that her husband might have sensed something wrong. Better talk to her and propose swinging.
answered Sep 28, 2017 by solliadi (1,940 points)
2 like 0 dislike

I see that she doesn't want to get involved in any illicit relationships, but trust me just like you she wants to have sex with you I can say it. Try to seduce her I am sure it will work out just fine. Even if then she does not respond I am afraid you will have to look for a new patner.
answered Sep 28, 2017 by sadha (310 points)
0 like 0 dislike

If you wanted to continue having sex with your married colleague, then why did you get married? Things for you were just great. Your colleague was getting it twice a day (from you and her husband), but by getting married you have messed things up. Did you not ask for permission from your mistress, that you were going to get married?

You have annoyed her in some way. Either she is not happy that you are sharing your cum with your wife now or maybe you are not giving her enough time and attention.

Unless, you have a heart to heart talk with her, you will never know her reasons for suddenly refusing to part her legs for you. You could talk to your wife and maybe she could help you by talking to your mistress and find out the reason for her not responding to your desire.

Comeon, you are married now. Concentrate on satisfying your wife and she will ensure that your sexual desires do not go unfulfilled.
answered Sep 28, 2017 by longhands1 (78,025 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Why she is not responding to you now? Is she done with you? Is there any other problem for which she wants to stop having sex with you? You need to have a conversation with her and hear what she has to say. However, you can only tell her your desire to have sex with her but if she does not want to have sex with you for whatever reason then you do not have any right to compel her to have sex with you.

You cannot keep having sex with her because you had been in sexual relationship with her in the past. It seems that she has changed her mind and it is time for you to respect her decision as that is what you can do here. Keep in mind that you both were into the sexual relationship because you both were ready for it and that was what you both needed but right now it seems that she does not need you anymore so your union had to be broken up as that was not a permanent thing.
answered Sep 29, 2017 by alpesh kapdi (23,220 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Do not pursue her for sex.. Just act normal  and keep relations as a good friend.

She will offer herself to you soon.
answered Oct 2, 2017 by blore.guy (375 points)

Related questions

0 answers 1.8K views
8 answers 840 views
840 views asked Aug 7, 2012 in Questions by therock (130 points)
8 answers 10.7K views
9 answers 2.4K views
2,396 views asked Apr 9, 2012 in Questions by shawrat9 (140 points)