In my previous two questions, I had posted about my uncle's wife and elder cousin. This one is a bit different. Before I post this question, I understand that many of you would be wondering whether all I do is fantasize all day and do nothing else.
I am in college now so only chat sometimes with my aunt and havent been in contact with my cousin lately..
Now with this question. Last year in the 12th, we had a really hot Computer Science teacher. Almost all guys were after her like crazy (discrete manner obviously). She was really stylish with good fashionable clothes and nice hair, of moderate height around 5 ft 6, around 40-45 age. I was attracted to her too.
I was a good student and got good marks in my Board Exams. She knew my name. After school ended, I whatsapped her and after 2-3 days of normal chat, I confessed my attraction to her. To my surprise she said ots ok and she doesnt mind etc. Then onwards, I keep flirting with her. I ask about her interst, hobby, dedication, etc.
Whenever she posts new DP, I complement her (that she is hot, beautiful etc.). Once she said stop flirting (smiley face). I said 'I am not flirting'. She replied 'Ok, I was joking, dont get upset'. She talks to me about her work and troubles she faces. I regularly complement her, saying she is hard workimg and in good shape. She just replies..'ha ha..thanks, but I dont think so' and as such.
M question is: What is on her mind? Why she never stops this? Is there a remote chance of her being impressed?
I know this has no future, but still I want to know your opinion.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.