This is again about my cousin sister, that I had told you in my earlier Post. She is still separated from her husband and living with her mother and two kids. I am in college now and believe me, I have been trying to get her out of my head but cant.
We sometimes chat on FaceBook about normal stuff, but I wonder if anything else goes on in her head. The situation is tricky because she is close to my mom. If something goes horribly wrong, I am afraid she will tell my mom (worst case scenario).
Hee is a recap.
1. She is in her early thirties.
2. 3 years back when she visited our house, she confided in me about her suicidal thoughts.
3. She tried to learn Maths from me for her exams.
4. Has kept her head on my lap often.
Just need your guidance as to what to do now.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.