We are married for 3 years. It was a love marriage. We were very passionate about sex before marriage. I could ask for anything and she would fullfill every desire of mine before marriage. That went for 5 months after the marriage.
After 5 months of the marriage, my wife showed reluctance in sex. She started resisting giving blowjobs though I kept licking her vagina and she liked it. She started hating giving me blowjob and lip kisses. There was a time when she completely denied me giving me any blowjob and lip kisses.
Then we had a daughter this year. She is now more then 6 moths old. We started having sex again but that was due to my insistence only. She never likes to give me lip kiss. I get it only when we have sex when she gives me out of pleasure.
She never touches my penis, she never initiates sex, she never gives me a blowjob. If I ask for it she straghtaway denies me. She tells me, she only does sex just because of me. Sometimes we have fight over sex because I feel desire to have sex and she denies it on my face.
She does it only because of my thourough insistence. She once told me that she has no more interested in sex and does it for me only. She allows me to have sex only in missionary position. She complains of pain in Vagina that is why I have to finish it early.
While having sex it doesn't feel she is enjoying it. She does have orgasms when I suck her vagina or masturbate her, that time she kisses me on lips. Apart from that she never kisses me on the lips. Her vagina too seems to have tightened after childbirth (She had C-section operation). I have to apply some gel or oil on penis to get inside.
What happened to my wife? Why is behaving like this.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.