Please Register and complete your Profile in all Boxes. Age is mandatory.
Welcome to India's No 1 Sexual Health Forum. Ask Anjali and other experts & members questions on Sex, Masturbation, Relationships, Love, Affairs, Penis and much more.
Want to listen to the voice of your HOT Anjali Aunty? Click on the "Audio Answers" menu link and listen to her answer all your sexual questions.

14,873 questions

48,021 answers


65,162 users

The Ask Anjali Team


My Husband wants Sex the whole day and also beats me. Help!

asked Sep 12, 2017 in Questions by priyarah (145 points)

I am a 20 year old girl married to a man of 28. 9 months back, I and my husband were living in Mumbai. My  husband has great and strong desire for sex. He wants to have sex multiple times in a day. He has been forcing me to have sex daily many times. I had no choice but to fullfill his demand.

Now since last 2 months, we are in Delhi, living with my in laws. Being in joint family our sex has decreased, as during the day time we cannot have sex .Only we can have sex during the night. I too get tired after all house work. He has sex till late at night and early morning. But  he thinks he is not getting proper satisfaction.

His nature also has changed and he has become short tempered. On the other side my mother in law has series of complaints against me. She poisons  my husband's mind. He becomes very angry and he beats me.

He will pull out his belt from his trouser and beat me and also beats me with his tennis racket. I dont know what to do. I cannot get separation due to family issue. Once through a friend, I tried to make him understand. But instead of understanding, he beat me badly, saying why you complain? It’s our private life.

During our stay at Delhi when we were alone there was no beating. I dont know how to solve the issue.

I need your help and advice.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

8 Answers

1 like 0 dislike

It is very distressing to hear what you are going through. It is clear that he has a high sex libido and you are doing your best to please him sexually. It is never easy for a young girl, who is just married to do the house work the whole day and then try to please her husband the whole night.

Why do you think that just because he has married you, it is his right to have sex whenever, he wants. You are well within your rights to say NO, when you are not in the mood. Unfortunately, unless you have some support from your Family, this may be difficult to achieve.

But, what is absolutely not acceptable is for him to beat you physically. Have you spoken to your Family about the ill treatment? What is their opinion on this? You will have to be firm on this issue. Speak to an Elder in your Family or a Religious Group. Unfortunately, they may not be too supportive.

You have to take some action. Take the help of your local NGO. There are many Political Women’s Organizations, that will be willing to have a word with your Husband.

Threaten to go to the Police. Do something about it. Take photos of the violent marks left on your body. The more you take this nonsense, the more it will continue. It generally gets worse, if you do not raise your voice. It may be your private life, but when there is violence, it is no longer a private matter.

He may threaten you, but believe me, one visit to the Police Station and they will take off his pants. He will not dare to even speak to you roughly. But you have to help yourself. No one else can help you.

We hope that things will work out.
answered Sep 12, 2017 by longhands1 (82,450 points)
2 like 0 dislike
It is a serious problem. Either your hubby is of childish nature or has psychic problems.  He cannot control his sex temptation. So he becomes mad and  loses his control, beats you and behaves like a beast.

Consult with a senior family member or a psychic doctor. If he behaves normally if you both stay alone, it is my suggestion that you both stay alone.

Take care. Wishing you the Best.
answered Sep 12, 2017 by nneha (325 points)
0 like 0 dislike
I feel pity for you. You should change your attitude towards your husband. An ideal husband would not do that.

Do one thing: go back to your house by saying you want to meet your mom. Go there tell them all this and take help of police if needed. Do not take it lightly this will increase day by day if you do not take it seriously.
answered Sep 12, 2017 by myselfarun (1,585 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Your husband seems to be ruthless person. Ask him to behave politely. Try to win the heart of your mother- in -law.

If you can manage her, most of the problems will be solved. More sex urge in initial years of marriage is natural. But should not cross the boundary. Never argue with husband or mother-in-law to keep peace in the family.
answered Sep 12, 2017 by Motilal (7,520 points)
0 like 0 dislike

Where your husband is working - Mumbai? or Delhi.
If Mumbai, When you both are returning back from Delhi to Mumbai?

If your husband is transferred to Delhi and you will be in Delhi in near furture, there are three options. Seduce your Mother-in-law to share your household works. Or Put condition to your husband every day before sex, asking for transfer to Mumbai to return to old golden days to fuck often. Third, same as two, but asking for nuclear family - the pitfall is that you will not get support from your MIL when you will be in family way.

Do not worry - everything will change in 30 days (Asai), if not in 60 days(Mogham).
answered Sep 12, 2017 by solliadi (2,355 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Hi Priya,

Complaint against him in police and tell your family that he beats you. If you are well educated and can do a job and  survive yourself then leave that bull shit guy and take divorce.
you are just 20 yrs, i believe you will get some better partner in future.
Do not tolerate the torture, raise your voice and fight against it.

I know its not that easy, but better close this at the beginning instead of dying everyday.
answered Sep 12, 2017 by pune32 (300 points)
1 like 0 dislike
The physical abuse is not acceptable in any circumstances and you should raise your voice against it. I would say talk to your parents and let them know about your situation and ask them to intervene. If they do not want to do anything then I would say contact the woman safety department or NGO which works for the women because you should not continue in your present situation. Being a woman it would be very difficult for you and that too without any support but you are left with no option so you should go for it as it is the matter of your safety.

If you have friends who are ready to support you then ask them to help you. Your husband is raping you if he uses force on you to have sex which he does not have a right to do it with you under any situation and you are not obliged to provide him sex all the time as here it seems that he is using you as a sex tool which he needs to satisfy his sexual needs.

You are in a dangerous situation and you should prepare yourself to fight against it. You are too young and you have a whole life ahead of you so do not bear everything as you deserve much better treatment. I would say leave your husband until he is ready to behave normally with you and take the help of your parents. If you continue with his behavior then it would encourage him to torture you even further up to the limit your safety may come under threat.
answered Sep 13, 2017 by alpesh kapdi (25,535 points)
0 like 0 dislike
One suggestion, NEVER EVER PUT UP WITH A WIFE BEATER,, no matter the problem just protect your body and your self respect
answered Sep 17, 2017 by Vinit0987 (160 points)

Related questions

2 answers 9.9K views
9 answers 10.1K views