Please Register and complete your Profile in all Boxes. Age is mandatory.
Welcome to India's No 1 Sexual Health Forum. Ask Anjali and other experts & members questions on Sex, Masturbation, Relationships, Love, Affairs, Penis and much more.
Want to listen to the voice of your HOT Anjali Aunty? Click on the "Audio Answers" menu link and listen to her answer all your sexual questions.

14,878 questions

48,032 answers


65,165 users

The Ask Anjali Team


My wife is not at all interested in sex. I am going mad with desire. What to do?

asked Aug 29, 2017 in Questions by manil (175 points)
edited Aug 30, 2017 by longhands1

I had explained my problem, in my first question. I got a few answers and I did as suggested by you all.

But it is of no use. I had forceful sex with her but things have not changed. I cannot have forceful sex everytime. Now its all gone beyond the limit. Its been 2 months since I last had sex.

I just have oral sex. I am frustrated and do not know what to do. I am trying for extra marital affair.

Is this a good solution?

Dear Member,

We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.


1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.

 2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.

3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).   

4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.

5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.


Please log in or register to answer this question.

6 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
Best answer
An extra marital affair is not the permanent solution so I do not think you should resort to that. First thing you should come to know why she is not interested in sex and then you can go for the solution. If you are not able to find out anything about her disinterest in sex then you should take the help of the expert.

Ask her to see the marriage counselor for her problem so she can get the help from it and support her in the process. I am sure the marriage counselor would help her and your marriage life can get on the track as you wish but you have to show the patience while she is being treated. If she does not want to consult the counselor then you have a problem and that might not be resolved and in that case I would suggest the separation.
answered Aug 30, 2017 by alpesh kapdi (25,535 points)
selected Aug 30, 2017 by manil
0 like 0 dislike
Hi manil, you haven't mentioned your wife's age and how long you are married.

now I read your previous question and answer you got.
forcefully sex is rape in other words. try to avoid this kind of things.

make your wife comfortable with you. go for movie, for shopping, for dinner at hotel etc. talk with her about different things but not about sex until she get's enough comfortable. show her some soft porn i.e. porn in which guy usually don't have way long dick, no anal, no rough sex, no forcing and which focus on vaginal penetration.
show porn before going to sleep. try to give her message on her vagina lips. don't ask for sex daily. but once  a week is good.

this things needs time to workout. keep patience.
answered Aug 29, 2017 by Harsh.03 (930 points)
commented Aug 29, 2017 by manil (175 points)
I did every kind of possible thing. Yes, that why I stopped doing forceful sex.

I feel guilty after that,  that is why I am trying to have an affair. Just for sex nothing else.

I love my wife. My age is 25.
commented Aug 30, 2017 by Harsh.03 (930 points)
You are just 25 years old. the world is not ending.

may be your wife don't want kids soon or may be she is not comfortable yet with you.
If your is arrange marriage then you need to give her some time to settle in. but just don't give time. help her to settle with you and your family.

doing ema for only sex and when you are married and just 25 years of age is not good idea.

as I said earlier, if she denies for vaginal sex you should drop that idea for that moment. but instead do some foreplay like kissing or giving her breast massage or massage on her vaginal lips. keep doing this foreplay daily so she can become comfortable with you.
is she still denies for foreplay then ask her why.

you don't need to rush for this. make her comfortable. have patience in this process.
this takes time. don't loose hope.
0 like 0 dislike
How long have you been married? Sometimes women takes time after marriage. Don't force her.

She will let you do that. May be she is still thinking about her family and home and missing it badly and did not adapt. Don't be so foolish for extra affair, just be patient for another month.

Just do not do anything for a month not even oral sex. She will then think and will talk to you, I am sure.
answered Aug 30, 2017 by myselfarun (1,585 points)
commented Aug 30, 2017 by manil (175 points)
Its been 2 years for my marriage
0 like 0 dislike

Just try to check for thyroid. An increase in thyroid i.e. anything above 5.5 is hypo thyroid, which may lead to decrease in sex libido
answered Aug 30, 2017 by letschat0921 (905 points)
commented Aug 30, 2017 by manil (175 points)
Ok ill chck her thyroid as you sae....lets try this also
0 like 0 dislike

Why your wife is not interested to have sex with you? Find out the reason. Has she come to know your sexual relations with your office collegue? When did you marry her? Recently or last year. Last two month you did not have sex with her - is it because she is not with you and shifted to Hyderabad. My sincere advise is either you or any of your senior family memeber should discuss with her family members to sort out the real issue.
answered Aug 30, 2017 by solliadi (2,355 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Bro that's happened because of libido so I would suggest you to kindly buy some pills or add few more things in her tight so that her libido can increase
answered Aug 31, 2017 by rockstar536 (870 points)

Related questions

6 answers 1.9K views
1,869 views asked Jul 17, 2013 in Questions by yogi41186 (160 points)