Hi, I'm prava 37 years old lady. I got my answer on my 1st question. Thanx to all the users of Ask Anjali. 1st question was about my son's friend, but now my question is regarding my son.
As I previously mentioned, my hubby who is 50years of age, has no interest in sex now. So I thought of having an extra marital affair. As stated in my last question, i thought of having an a sexual fling with my Son's friend, but after joining "Ask Anjali", I got my answer that I should not start an affair with that boy.
So now I'm fingering my self and using dildos but still I'm not satisfied. I'm mentally not feeling good. These days my son, who is 18, hass started masturbating. My husband told him to masturbate whenever he feel horny.
I've seen him many times stroking his dick without locking the door and sometimes he does it in the kitchen and the garden. He is thinking no one is watching him. But he is not aware that I'm watching all this. But I cannot talk to him as a mother.
I asked my husband about this and he said let him do as it's natural for his age. He will stop all this after some time. Another problem is some time I'm fantasizing about my son. So I think it may result in mom-son sex.
But I don't want to destroy my relationship with my son. So please friends give me suggestion, how to stop my son from masturbating?
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.