I have a really weird fantasy. I am 22 and I fantasise about my mom. Not about sleeping with her but rather of her with another man!
We live in a different city than my dad due to her job and often times when I see other men look at her lustfully, I enjoy it. I really like our landlord as he is a very kind person and is also very friendly with mom. He lives alone and is divorced. I often search online forums for sex stories where moms sleep with landlords but they are all made up so I dont get to relieve myself by reading them.
What I want is depth and complexity. Like landlord and mom start a love affair which eventually leads to sex. I want them to have wild passionate sex. In my fantasies, he brings me a lot of gifts and when I am out of the house, he and mom make love. Also, I like to imagine that he comes to our home at night when I am asleep and goes to mom's bedroom to satisfy his lust.
If I could, I would tell her this:
Mom, I know how hard you work for me and our family and how little attention, dad is able to give you. I want you to know that your son is very open minded and am completely ok with you having a lover. Naturally, I will keep this a secret from dad. I want you to relax with your lover and spend time with him. Needless to say, you two can have sex and I will gladly leave you two alone when you want to do it. I just hope you find someone who can satisfy you both emotionally and sexually (long hard cock for your pussy).
Please tell me if this is all wrong. The thought of a strong man doing her from behind is too hot for me to handle!
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.