Please Register and complete your Profile in all Boxes. Age is mandatory.
Welcome to India's No 1 Sexual Health Forum. Ask Anjali and other experts & members questions on Sex, Masturbation, Relationships, Love, Affairs, Penis and much more.
Want to listen to the voice of your HOT Anjali Aunty? Click on the "Audio Answers" menu link and listen to her answer all your sexual questions.

14,991 questions

48,471 answers


65,495 users

The Ask Anjali Team


My Wife has left me. Can I have sexual relations with another unmarried woman?

asked Jul 9, 2017 in Questions by hari1234 (120 points)
edited Jul 14, 2017 by longhands1

Name: Not necessary.
Sex: Male
Age: 28years
Place: India, Tamilnadu.

I am a Hindu and was married in September, 2015.  She stayed with me barely for 1.5 years and after that she left for Bangalore, and she's working there without telling me. Till now she has not returned.

My Parents and I talked to her and to her parents but it is of no use. The Important point is she's not interested in having sexual intercourse and we have not done it even once.

Now the thing is ...
1. Can I file for divorce under non consummation and mental cruelty?
2. Can I have relations with other unmarried girl and have a child from her?
3. What are all the issues that I will face?

Dear Member,

We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.


1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.

 2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.

3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).   

4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.

5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.



Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

1 like 0 dislike
I feel sorry for your sad incidence.It is not clear from your narration whether you posses any problem of impotency or sexual harassment or excessive sex drive of either of you.No sex after marriage in 1.5 years sounds alarming.Why you have not done medical counselling or reported the matter to guardians of both side...the matter seems to be very complex.You may have to proceed legally.You may start live together with a girl or women and make her pregnant.
answered Jul 10, 2017 by Motilal (7,740 points)
1 like 0 dislike
Of course you can ! You're 28 years old and the grounds for seeking divorce are pretty genuine, why do you even bother asking such an inane questions ?

Contact a decent lawyer and tell him/her your issues. Video-tape your in-laws discreetly, making confessions and produce it in the court. You don't have to pay alimony since your wife too works and no kid in the equation yet.
answered Jul 10, 2017 by gr8gaur (2,280 points)
1 like 0 dislike

If you both are not living together and she does not want to come back then you have every right to get divorce and law will favor you but for that you need to see the lawyer to see your options. There are chances that you will get mutual divorce without filing a case if your lawyer sends a notice to her and ask her to give you a divorce under your circumstances.

You can have sex with any woman you like as there is no law that you cannot have sex with other women if you are married and in your case if you have sex then no one would blame you so if you have a woman and she wants to have sex with you then you can go ahead but I would say do not have a child with her unless you got a divorce.

There are no issues you have to face as your case is clear and you should consider yourself single man who needs sex as that is a natural thing. 

answered Jul 10, 2017 by alpesh kapdi (25,980 points)