Nice to meet you all. Am new here. So let me introduce myself first.
I am Santosh Reddy, completed my BTech and came to hyderabad in search of job. My elder sister (akka) and brother-in-law live here in Hyderabad, so my sister suggested that I stay with them instead of staying in hostel.
My sister has a 1 year old child and brother-in-law works as a ticket collector in the Railways. My brother-in-law will be out of station for 3-4 days in a week. I accepted their offer and started staying with them.
I got attracted towards my sister. She is bit careless in dressing infront of me. She wears nighty without bras at home and whenever the child cries she pulls both her boobs out and starts feeding her child infront of me. Since past 4 months she is asking me to sleep with her in their bedroom when my brother-in-law is on duty. When my brother-in-law is at home her behaviour is different - she wears bra and covers her boobs with duppata while feeding the child.
Currently I got a job and am in a training period. I thought I should leave their home but my brother-in-law asked me to stay in their home only as it will be difficult for my sister to manage. I agreed. I too do not want to leave my sister. Now-a-days she started exposing more. On the pretext of giving milk to the child in night times she started removing both her boobs fully out of her nighty.
Why she was behaving like that? Is she trying to seduce me?
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.