Please Register and complete your Profile. Age is mandatory. You will enjoy being on this Site.
Welcome to India's No 1 Sexual Health Forum. Ask Anjali and other experts & members questions on Sex, Masturbation, Relationships, Love, Affairs, Penis and much more.
Want to listen to the voice of your HOT Anjali Aunty? Click on the "Audio Answers" menu link and listen to her answer all your sexual questions.

14,716 questions

47,407 answers


64,584 users

The Ask Anjali Team


Should I marry my cousin brother or just have sex with him?

asked Jun 2, 2017 in Questions by meghahim (170 points)
edited Jun 2, 2017 by longhands1

Hello friends,

With reference to my last quesiton, I want to ask new question.

Now, I am enjoying sex with my cousin. We live as husband and wife. I spoke with my husband about our future and he clearly told me that he is not intrested in me and will not live with me.

I told this to my cousin and he proposed marriage. Should I marry him or continue only having sex with him?

I am confused. What should I do?

Dear Member,

We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.


1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.

 2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.

3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).   

4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.

5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.



Please log in or register to answer this question.

6 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
No you shouldn't.. Just enjoy the sex sis. Why you wanna marry if you are getting a good fuck.
answered Jun 2, 2017 by rahulsngh (715 points)
0 like 0 dislike


In your first question you had asked us whether you should have sex with your Cousin Brother. Since you have now crossed that problem and are having sex and also living with him as husband and wife, you are right about thinking of marriage with him.

Since he has already proposed marriage, it is now for you to decide what you would like to do. You have not told us whether you have obtained divorce from your husband. If divorce is not obtained, then you cannot think of marriage at this stage. Your husband not being interested in you or not living with you is not a sufficient reason and will not be recognized by Law. But since you both want to separate by mutual consent, it will make things easier.  You should also be careful that you do not get pregnant from your cousin as this will create many problems.  

Are you only satisfied with the sex or do you want a greater meaning in your Life? First obtain divorce from your husband and then decide what you want to do. For the present keep having sex and grow a deeper bond with your Cousin. 

answered Jun 2, 2017 by longhands1 (80,975 points)
0 like 0 dislike

If it is clear that you do not have a future with your husband then you should take steps to make your future better and it seems that you have a good support system from your cousin so talk to him about how you want to go ahead with him. However, the first thing you need to do is take a divorce from your husband legally and then announce your marriage intention to your cousin.

Make sure that your cousin stays on his words and he would show willingness to marry you once you took divorce from your husband. There are many cases where male the partner show a hesitation after the divorce as they are confused and might have taken the decision to marry in emotion or they do not want to lose a free vagina so have a clear cut discussion with your cousin and then go and file a divorce paper so you can be with your cousin. It would be advisable to talk to your friends or family members to get support in the divorce process.

Make sure that he is in love with you and he wants to be with you as he likes you as a person and he does not want to be with you for your vagina. 

answered Jun 3, 2017 by alpesh kapdi (24,510 points)
commented Jun 3, 2017 by meghahim (170 points)
He also talked with my mom. She is agree that if my hubby don't wana live with me then leave him. No relation go on force. My mom is agree for marry. My hubby tells that we can separate mutually.
0 like 0 dislike
No u think u shouldn't marry to him, as this just a phase of your life enjoy having sex with him and find a decent men next time ...
answered Jun 3, 2017 by rockstar536 (810 points)
0 like 0 dislike
I won't call you a simple girl,as you have mentioned in your profile.You are already married,husband has dumped you....and given passport for free sex with cousin brother.You are enjoying him and living as husband and wife.What more you expect...continue as such.Do head and tail with a coin then decide yourself.
answered Jun 3, 2017 by Motilal (7,165 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Marry your cousin. Your husband was a fool who backed out. Why get involved in an illegal thing which might create problems for you later. If you continue as it is, and this ever gets out, you will be blamed for everything and your husband will be treated as the victim, when in reality he is the one who messed things up for you.
answered Jun 3, 2017 by Tuff (400 points)

Related questions

5 answers 6.9K views
8 answers 8.8K views
5 answers 6.4K views
4 answers 3.9K views
3,902 views asked Jun 12, 2013 in Questions by bobbysh (120 points)
8 answers 2.5K views
2,516 views asked Sep 12, 2012 in Questions by ramz (145 points)