Please Register and complete your Profile in all Boxes. Age is mandatory.
Welcome to India's No 1 Sexual Health Forum. Ask Anjali and other experts & members questions on Sex, Masturbation, Relationships, Love, Affairs, Penis and much more.
Want to listen to the voice of your HOT Anjali Aunty? Click on the "Audio Answers" menu link and listen to her answer all your sexual questions.

14,999 questions

48,519 answers


65,522 users

The Ask Anjali Team


Do you think I am a sex Addict? My Husband does not know all this.

asked Apr 19, 2017 in Questions by Yashvi 30 F (125 points)
reshown Apr 20, 2017 by longhands1
I am a woman aged 30 from Mumbai. I am married but have no kids. I have sex four times a week, out of which only once I have it with my hubby.The other times I have sex with other guys I met at a party where I accompanied my husband.

My husband doesn't know them. It was like those guys were staring at me and even I was having an eye over them. Later while going to the washroom we meet and numbers are exchanged! And in no time we start having sex.

There are these three guys who fuck me once every week. Once one of those guys even invited a different guy to have a threesome. I was first reluctant but guess what? I LOVED that threesome. I have had 4 threesome sessions till now with the same guys and every time it was better than the previous time.

So, basically it's like 5 guys fuck me every week including my hubby. The thing is my hubby has a 6" penis plus it's kind of bent so I can't enjoy myself that much. While those guys have 7.5"-8" cocks so I love having it with them.

I insist on condom use every time we have sex.This is going on for a long time now. My hubby sometimes gets suspicious but I handle it everytime.

I wanted to ask you all: Should I continue this as I love it a lot or should I stop it as I'm being unfaithful to my hubby. I personally think it's alright as I am doing what I like as it's my life. I also swallow all their cum and I love it. Can this in some way get me in trouble?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

8 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
Best answer

Yashvi, What  you have written in your profile is a wet dream of most of the Indian men. Your question clearly indicates that you have higher libido. And its not a crime. What you have been doing could be morally wrong but its not illegal as you and others involved are (i hope) are consenting adults.

   following could be some of the reasons why you enjoy it so fully 

1) Forbidden fruit always tastes sweeter. 

2) Cheating pleasure 

3) You are the only female present and all males giving their undevided complete attention to you and your pleasure.

4) You could have been in full control and all males would have been following your whims and wishes 

5) You can do those things with them or ask them to do such things which are just unimaginable doing with hubby dear. You just could not mention them to him. 

6) Pleasure of multiple penetrations

 However one thing i failed to understand is in your Q you have stated that you make them wear condoms which is a good thing but in the same breath you state that you do swallow their cum.Remember exchange of body fluid can lead to STD spreading. so better avoid such exchane . While kissing also take caution that it should not be prolonged and deep smooch. 

 And if your hubby already got suspicious don't live in ivory tower and imagine you will always be safe. He could prove to be smarter if he employes a private detective or install hidden cams. This can happen and it will leave you no where .So take an informed decision. I am sure if any untoward thing happens and your hubby leaves you no any of your other fuckers will have  guts to marry you. Its fun to fuck other mans wife but very devastating if same happens with a man! 

 Its you life make it or break it. We only can show you the dangers , its you who have to decide where to lead your life.

Best of luck! 


answered Apr 20, 2017 by prashant69 (7,135 points)
selected Apr 21, 2017 by Yashvi 30 F
commented Apr 21, 2017 by Mr.Honest (425 points)
It may not be illegal for her but her partners are indulged in crime.
Under Section 497 of the Indian Penal Code, “Whoever has sexual intercourse with a person who is and whom he knows, or has reason to believe to be the wife of another man, without the consent or connivance of that man, such sexual intercourse not amounting to the offence of rape, is guilty of the offence of adultery, and shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to five years, or with fine, or with both. In such case the wife shall not be punishable as an abettor.”
And for the same reason her husband can take divorce from her.
commented Apr 21, 2017 by prashant69 (7,135 points)

Yashvi, Thanks for selecting my answer as the beat answer. 

1 like 0 dislike
You yourself gave answer to your question so I'm not sure what do you want us to suggest ? Its your life, you love cheating on your hubby while he works his ass off, so continue doing it. Of course, there is always a chance of getting caught, but as you do handle it every time then nothing to worry about. Hope your hubby too finds someone worth his time.

And yes ! you are a sex addict.
answered Apr 19, 2017 by gr8gaur (2,320 points)
commented Apr 19, 2017 by Yashvi 30 F (125 points)
reshown Apr 20, 2017 by longhands1
I am worth his time! let me tell u ......what can I do if I feel horny ? My hubby is great but he doesn't satisfy me sexually. Plus he's always engaged in work !!!
0 like 0 dislike

Every person has a different level of sex and you posses high libido. Being a Sexoholic is not a bad thing but it's just a taboo in India society of woman and on the other side every other or second man is a sexoholic and he knows that.

But when it comes to woman she becomes a **** and man a stud.

Talking about the morality, yes you are doing wrong and you know that very well. I will just say you need to think what you are doing and where are you heading in life? Is it fine for your future or it may produce lethal results in your future?

You know what is right what is wrong if it comes to reality. Think about all such things and decision is yours.

But yes if it gets open then 99% chances your life may get destroyed...and 1% if your husband supports you after that and involves himself in your kink.

answered Apr 19, 2017 by sharmanatasha87 (925 points)
commented Apr 19, 2017 by Yashvi 30 F (125 points)
I've no idea what would happen if I get caught. But it would possibly never happen coz I told u he's a lot busy.....
0 like 0 dislike
Just enjoy u r sex life, make sure you don't start avoiding u r hubby. Be attached to u r hubby,
answered Apr 19, 2017 by SamRin (790 points)
0 like 0 dislike

Please go ahead as you are already in the enjoyment zone and even if you return from here you will feel the urge more than ever.

So enjoy, take protection  and double check that your hubby does not find out. Which I doubt .as some day this is bound to happen.

Best regards
answered Apr 20, 2017 by Tangent (515 points)
0 like 0 dislike
You became a whore and cheating to your hubby,you stop it immediately and find other way to satisfy yourself otherwise many people connected with these 5 people will take advantage and you will be in trouble then
answered Apr 21, 2017 by deep30 (110 points)
0 like 0 dislike
You have a choice of your life you are too much sexy may be this makes too much power of sex in you which you have to get satisfied but think safe every time the conflict of privacy should be there.

You are a very caring lady also you are giving blowjob and swallow too which shows how much you respect the sex only thing is enjoy it without guiltiness not everyone will be lucky like this ,

You are very lucky to have such private encounter boyfriends too only very few women gets this kind of chances .
You are also giving blowjob and swallow nothing wrong you are doing correctly things this shows your care to other guys .

I think you are blessed person to get all this experiences .3some is also your passion its also good but don't get to much exposed to anal sex this is not good ,alternately allow each guy to go into your vagina while other guy you can give blowjob ,anal sex is not good since your hidden parts of mind get guilty and is unnatural practice,
DO vaginal sex as much as possible with this guys in 3 some since all of you are not having bondage's of wife or husbands etc you will all enjoy it.
Keep giving blowjobs and swallows too
You are a caring person in sex this elaborates from your blowjob and swallow .

just be cool and enjoy it.
answered Dec 8, 2017 by Lifewithfreedoms (910 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Swallowing cum does not harm if you are doing in its limits.
And about your additiction yes you are addicted. But at the end its your life and if you know consequences and still wamt to continue than i will support you as its your life and you should live the way you wanted.
Just dont over do it as it will increases yournchance of getting caught.
answered Dec 9, 2017 by myselfarun (1,735 points)