I was sleeping with my office receptionist for last few months. I am 29 and she is 56. I recently changed jobs and for a few weeks was off sex with her. She actually called me up to tell me she was really craving for sex won't take any other guy/uncle's cock except mine.
At first I didn't feel like going because I wanted to stop all this and focus on career but my obsession with South Indian women / aunties took over my mind. Also the fact that she is a complete classic south Indian aunty from Karnataka made me want to just go mercilessly wild with her. I went to her house and we had really extremely hot rough sex in almost all common positions. I ejaculated inside her pussy 2 times.
I am not South Indian. I don't know why but I think I am unable to let go of her because she is a South Indian and I am really really obsessed with South Indian women. When I was 14 I use to jerk off everyday to South Indian Actresses.
Its like I become like a wild animal and get so horny and turned on by south Indian aunties and women.
Once while preparing for sex this office aunty (with whom I am having sexual relations since last 5 months) was removing her saree to get nude and the moment her panties came down I just got up from bed and grabbed her ass and started fondling her and fingered her pussy violently. She got completely shocked and asked me why was I getting so wild and hyper. Even after I ejaculated, I still wasn't removing my tool from inside her pussy and still fucking her and she got really astounded and shouted "ENOUGH" in a firm tone as if she was talking to me like my mom. Only then I got off.
Also I have a habit of just randomly fondling her e.g.Like grabbing her ass or pressing her boobs even when we are not having sex. She got angry many times but I just can't stop.
How do I let go of this obsessive nature towards hot south Indian women?
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.