Dear Anjali mam and my dear readers,
I need your suggestion and advice on this personal issue.
If you have read my earlier post you can understand our lifestyle. We are married and living happily. My wife is a very hot lady. I am a cuckold. My wife has two lovers.
For nearly 6 months our life was going smoothly and hot in this lifestyle. My wife is enjoying with her 2 bull lovers. Me too.
Now the issue is: both her lovers want to date her on this Valentines day. Though she has two boy friends she has never gone on a double date. i.e she is dating one guy at a time. I asked my wife you choose one lover on valentines day and this weekend you can spend whole night with another lover.
But she saying she can't deny any of them since she is in deeply in love with both of them, she asked me to do something.
I understand now she is in good relationship with both of them. In fact 3 months back, I asked her to resign her job, because she did not get enough time to spend with her bulls and me. She does not want to fight with one guy and break the relationship.
So now I have been assigned the task of convincing all the 3 people. So I need your suggestion and advice on this. Please don't give any funny ideas its really serious. Post useful replies urgently. This is her first valentines day after she fell in love with 2 guys.
She has already prepared special costumes to wear on Valentines day. I want to make this day memorable for her. Dont want her to get disappointed.
I need your suggestion friends.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.