My Girlfriend's menstruation scheduled period was on this 29 January, but she did not get her periods. On 31 January we had foreplay and I tried to insert my penis without condom in her vagina. She was a virgin. So, I could insert my penis only about 1 inch in her vagina. My penis had precum.
Since she was having unbearable pain, I removed my penis and after 1 minute, I ejaculated on her stomach.
Now my Girlfriend's menstruation has not happened even after 5 days of her cycle.
Normally her menstruation cycle is 30 days. Sometimes it gets delayed for two days. But this time even after 5 days, she has not got her menstruation. Is she pregnant? How to know whether she is pregnant or not?
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.