I am 30 years old and my wife is 26. We have completed 3 years of married Life and are now planning to have a Baby.
I have some questions. Hope you can assist me.
1) Until now, I have used condoms during sex. Is it ok to go without condom now? I don't have any knowledge about HIV/STI/STDs etc.
2)Do we need to have a medical pre check up for HIV/STD?
3)Since last 4-5 months, I ejaculate outside my wife's vagina but still she is not getting pregnant. (She is not taking any pills).
4)Is it ok if I insert my penis into her vagina and ejaculate inside? Is this safe or can we get HIV/STD?
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.