Please Register and complete your Profile. Age is mandatory. You will enjoy being on this Site.
Welcome to India's No 1 Sexual Health Forum. Ask Anjali and other experts & members questions on Sex, Masturbation, Relationships, Love, Affairs, Penis and much more.
Want to listen to the voice of your HOT Anjali Aunty? Click on the "Audio Answers" menu link and listen to her answer all your sexual questions.

14,441 questions

46,383 answers


64,028 users

The Ask Anjali Team


A relative wants me to impregnate her. What to do?

asked Jan 10, 2017 in Questions by Roop4love (120 points)
edited Jan 11, 2017 by longhands1

My cousin sister lives in London with her husband. Her in laws have a married daughter who lives in Canada. My cousin sister's inlaws, many times talk about her daughter and that she has no child after 10 years of marriage due to her husband's nil sperm count.

They have tried the best treatment like test tube baby etc but without any result. Now doctor hass suggested natural intercourse with someone known who is a faithful person. This Canadian girl is now in india for two months. My sister in law is very frank with me and told me that her daughter discussed this with her husband and chose me for intercourse.

I am married with a baby boy. I discussed this with my wife and she agrees that if God gives chance to us for help a childless couple then its ok. She has no objection for this but I am little confused. How will a girl have sex with a strangerr?  Can I just insert my penis in her vagina and cum with my sperm inside her? Will the girl need to have sex with me with all things like kissing, sucking breast etc?

What type of sex does a girl want in this type of situation? Share your thoughts, please.

Dear User,

We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.


1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.

 2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.

3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).   

4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.

5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.


Please log in or register to answer this question.

5 Answers

1 like 0 dislike
Is she a sister in law of your cousin or your sister in law's daughter? Your first and second para are very much confusing?

 As for your question, why not have a serious discussion regarding this all important matter with that Canadian woman? And that discussion should cover all aspectd and should include just the two of you.
answered Jan 10, 2017 by gr8gaur (1,900 points)
commented Jan 12, 2017 by Roop4love (120 points)
my cousin sister inlaws have a daughter....sister of my cousin sister husband,i have no any blood relatin with her..
1 like 0 dislike
Sex is not a mechanical work.
If everyone supporting u.
plan for a trip or outing.
love each other and it will happen automaticaly.
answered Jan 10, 2017 by Dr.Aarathi (105 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Why you are hesitating to go ahead,you wife has given her consent to impregnate her.You should justify your name Roop4love.Dispel your negative thinking.Kissing,sucking breast,sucking of your penis,inserting and pumping of penis in her cunt is part of the game.What prevents you to give full strokes,are you incapable of doing that.In sexual intercourse,there is no pleasure in remaining inactive.Give her full pleasures of sex and enjoy.I have heard about low sperm count and poor motality,never heard about nil sperm count.I am 77 now,my sperm count is not nil now.
answered Jan 11, 2017 by Motilal (6,650 points)
0 like 1 dislike

I am amazed that the doctor suggested her natural intercourse to get her pregnant but there is a technique called IVF which makes her pregnant without having actual intercourse, all she needs to do is, find a healthy sperm and her doctor can help her to find a healthy sperm as doctors are expert in cases. I would suggest you to consult a new doctor who is expert to resolve such conditions. In India there are many IVFs centers where such treatments are under practice. There is no legal problem in to get pregnant through IVF technique.  

answered Jan 11, 2017 by alpesh kapdi (23,225 points)
commented Jan 12, 2017 by Roop4love (120 points)
in london it takes too much time for every visit,so she feedup with too much appointments
0 like 0 dislike
dear roop,

first think twice before making any sexual contact with the girl as to make her pregnant it may not be enough to do sex with her only once you make have to do sex with her multiple times and may be you can get emotional attachment with her which will become a problem in your married life.

if you pregnant her the child is your and he in future ask share in your property also.

in London doctor asked for natural sex it's strange as they are very advance in technology may be your cousin sister is playing some game with you.
answered Jan 11, 2017 by neeraj123 (1,560 points)