In most Religions if not all, Sex is said to be divine and the highest form of Divinity. But people say that premarital sex is taboo in most Religions. If Sex is divine then how can sex in another form be shunned upon?
Could someone tell me whether premarital sex in Religious context is right or wrong? Are these taboos only made by Society?
(We do not normally allow Religious Topics on this SITE. But considering that no particular Religion is mentioned and the Topic does have significance in today's materrilaistic and spiritual context, I have edited this Question and approving).
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.