Please Register and complete your Profile. Age is mandatory. You will enjoy being on this Site.
Welcome to India's No 1 Sexual Health Forum. Ask Anjali and other experts & members questions on Sex, Masturbation, Relationships, Love, Affairs, Penis and much more.
Want to listen to the voice of your HOT Anjali Aunty? Click on the "Audio Answers" menu link and listen to her answer all your sexual questions.

14,628 questions

46,939 answers


64,191 users

The Ask Anjali Team


I am 76 years old and have a weak erection. How to remedy this?

asked Oct 29, 2016 in Questions by Motilal (7,010 points)
edited Oct 30, 2016 by longhands1
I am a senior citizen, aged 76. My sexual urge still persists. I read erotic materials and talk erotic with other people. My penis becomes semi erect and oozes precum.

I have sex with my wife once in two to three months. My penis which is semi erect during pumping or on rubbing at the entrance of the vagina becomes limp. Then there is a sort of pain or cramp or strain.

I feel little comfort when my penis is sucked. What is the remedy for this?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

1 like 0 dislike
Best answer


You are 76 years old, have sex once in 2-3 months, what more do you want? I think you are getting greedy. People who are much younger cannot boast of having sex every day, week or even every month.

As you age, the levels of testosterone decrease and this causes less flow of blood to the penis, which results in semi erection. Can you run at your age? No, why? Because the body is ageing and this is normal.

Do not compare yourself with teenagers or men who are in their thirties and forties. Be wise. Use your body intelligently. You do not need a rock hard erection at this age to please your partner. What is needed is not penetration, but lots of caring and hugging and close body contact. Your wife would also not appreciate vigorous penetration at this age.

There are some reasons which may not be age related. Have you checked for Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Heart diseases, enlarged prostate etc. Diabetes can damage the nerves that signal increased blood flow to the genital area.  A man with type 2 diabetes is twice as likely to have low testosterone compared to a man that does not have diabetes. Your doctor can test for diabetic nerve damage and low testosterone. Also, any constriction of blood flow from heart disease and artery blockages would hamper an erection.

Do you consume alcohol, or take any medication? Alcohol, tobacco, and certain medications can also cause ED. Alcohol slows nerve communications within the brain, which can affect arousal signals and physical coordination. Tobacco not only restricts blood flow, but can lead to serious diseases that may further impair sexual function. 

Medicines can also affect people differently. A drug that decreases sexual performance in one person might not in another.

Don’t get stressed. Your participation on this Site shows that you are sexually aroused and that is sufficient.

answered Oct 30, 2016 by longhands1 (80,430 points)
selected Nov 7, 2016 by Motilal
commented Oct 30, 2016 by Motilal (7,010 points)
Thanks for your response.I am not greedy.I want slightly more erection and want to keep my sex urge alive.I am yet to start drinking and smoking.Posses right hand bundle branch block and on medication for B.P. and Cholesterol.Sugar is 10% higher than normal limit.
commented Oct 31, 2016 by longhands1 (80,430 points)
edited Nov 7, 2016 by longhands1


No shame in being greedy in Sex. Your Medical Reports are within Normal Range for your age.

Thanks for liking my Answer.

All the Best.

commented Nov 2, 2016 by Motilal (7,010 points)
Thanks for encouraging me.My penis often shed tears.I will wait 10 days to choose this answer as Best.If no better answer is received.
0 like 0 dislike

What you are experiencing is a natural call and you cannot do much to retain your erection like early days so accept the reality that it is the time that you cannot get what you want. However, you tell us that you are a way more comfortable when you are sucked off so keep asking your wife to give you BJ. Even doctor cannot help you much but still you can consult a doctor for your issue and follow his instructions to get better results. 

answered Nov 2, 2016 by alpesh kapdi (23,885 points)
commented Nov 2, 2016 by Motilal (7,010 points)
Thanks for your answer.I am seeing writings on the wall.It is inevitable consequence.

Related questions

0 answers 526 views
526 views asked Mar 25, 2015 in Questions by Golumau (120 points)
0 answers 667 views
3 answers 397 views