Please Register and complete your Profile. Age is mandatory. You will enjoy being on this Site.
Welcome to India's No 1 Sexual Health Forum. Ask Anjali and other experts & members questions on Sex, Masturbation, Relationships, Love, Affairs, Penis and much more.
Want to listen to the voice of your HOT Anjali Aunty? Click on the "Audio Answers" menu link and listen to her answer all your sexual questions.

14,370 questions

46,100 answers


63,905 users

The Ask Anjali Team


Having affair with wife's Sister, but she is not happy with my small penis.

asked May 11, 2016 in Questions by chand2016 (120 points)
edited May 13, 2016 by longhands1

Hi Team,

I am having an affair with my wife's elder sister. She is hot, sexy, raunchy, bold.and sexually addicted.

She  always demands sex 2 - 3 times in a day. But my issue is: She is not happy with my penis size and my quick ejaculation. This is creating a problem between us. I have been using different methods of satisfaction and pleasure and she does squirt after that.

But she likes hardcore penetration with my penis which I am not able to give her.

Please suggest and guide me. I am thinking of using some Ayurveda medication and oil for getting a longer penis. Please suggest something.

Dear User,

We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.


1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.

 2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.

3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).   

4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.

5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.



Please log in or register to answer this question.

4 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
Ayurveda medication and oil will not increase your penis size, adding to your frustration and wasting money on vague promises by dealers. Better go for penis extenders. Google and you will find them. But take care you buy originals. Though costly, it will extend your penis a solid 2 inches and enlarge entire girth. The custom comfort design allows maximum satisfaction and fit during use. One size fits all; however, you can cut the sheath to desired length if necessary.

Regarding early ejaculation, ayurveda medication  might help, but nothing is guaranteed. Maybe desensitising cream/gel with lidocaine formulations, but buy and try and your own risk
answered May 12, 2016 by oxheart707 (510 points)
1 like 0 dislike
I'm afraid that what you wish for is only achievable by surgery. Whether you can have this done in India or not, I don't know. I'm told that there are some outstandingly good cosmetic surgeons in India, but as far as I'm aware, penis enlargement is available in America, the UK, and some European countries, and Brazil. Brazil is fast becoming the centre of the universe as far as cosmetic surgery is concerned.

There are no pills, potions, lotions, techniques, or apparatus for making your penis either longer or fatter. Everything you may have seen in magazines and newspapers is nonsense. If someone could genuinely invent something that would make a man's penis bigger, don't you think it would be on the 6 o'clock news as soon as some such was discovered??? These adverts you see on the Internet, the papers, magazines et cetera, are all designed to make gullible men part with the maximum amount of money, and the only thing that gets larger is a bank balance of the unscrupulous swine that make these adverts up.

So, ignoring all the bogus nonsense, you are left with surgery if you really want to enlarge your penis. This absolutely has to be done by the most reputable surgeons around. There are plenty of examples of these things going wrong in the hands of the incompetent. When surgery like this goes wrong, it often results in a penis that is functional only for urination, as the loss of sensation, and the scar tissue, render it unfit for sexual purposes. Nor can you expect a really huge increase in size. From the information that I have read, you may gain a couple of inches, and a certain amount of thickening. The thickening is achieved by taking fat cells from other parts of your body, in order to increase the girth of your penis. The increase in length appears to be largely due to cutting and re-stitching a ligament that allows more of the penis to protrude from the body. Effectively lengthening the shaft, though in actual fact, all you are doing is taking part of the shaft is normally retained within the body, and moving outward. There are one or two other things that can be done, but these actually require surgical implants, which are actually intended for people who suffer from erectile dysfunction that does not respond to the popular drugs used to that problem.

There may be new surgical techniques that have been developed recently, but as a woman, it's not something that I keep up-to-date with. You really have to do your own research, and I would suggest that you go online and do some investigation. Be wary of websites that are trying to sell you something. Any website that finishes in .org is less likely to be promoting something, and is more likely to be giving genuine information. Please do not be taken in by the of these adverts for pills and potions or vacuum devices et cetera. Look at websites offering cosmetic surgery, and then read about the procedures that they use. Bear in mind that the cost of surgery is high, and also bear in mind that any surgery does have a risk attached to it. There is a very small but significant chance of brain damage or death during any surgical procedure that requires a patient to be unconscious.

Now let's consider other things that you can do with your wife's sister in order to satisfy her. I'm not going to question the morality of what the two of you are doing, that's your business not mine. You should think of possible consequences if you get caught, but again what you do is up to you.

Satisfying a woman is not that difficult if you are imaginative in the things you do with her. If she enjoys strong physical penetration, then I would suggest you buy an outsized dildo, or if these aren't available, buy a suitably shaped vegetable such as a cucumber, a large mooli, or a large corn on the cob (or whatever suitably sized vegetable appeals to you). You can push these into her vagina or anus, whichever she prefers, or even both if she likes double penetration. Using your lips and tongue on her clitoris while you are pushing a large object in and out of her, with as much force as she desires, should allow her to achieve breathtaking orgasms. Her clitoris is the main point for stimulation, and to be honest, for most women, effective stimulation of that little button is all that she really needs to give her the most euphoric sensations of pleasure.

When it comes to penis size, it is more a case of psychological excitement than anything else. It is often the case that a woman who sees a lot of pornography, sees these studs with huge cocks, and starts believing that all guys are supposed to be built that way. What's even worse about this is that guys such as yourself finish up having an inferiority complex because they cannot hope to match up to the freakishly large penises that they see in porn. Try to remember that these guys are not selected for their Oscar-winning acting abilities, they are merely there because they are freakishly well endowed. That is their only claim to fame, though some of them do have extremely good bodies as well, as the result of working out, and probably steroid abuse as well. You are just an average guy, and there's probably nothing wrong with the size of your penis. You are just being compared unfavourably with some porno actor. If you get your sexual techniques really well honed, then the size of your penis will be incidental. Make a point of finding out what she really enjoys, and don't be scared to experiment in techniques and activities that she may have never thought of before. Ask her everything about her sexuality, and don't be reluctant to try pretty much anything. The more erotic you can make her feel, the less she will be concerned about penis size, as she'll be having too much fun to even be thinking about that!!! Throw off any inhibitions you have, and get her to do the same, I'm sure that you will find that the two of you have very thrilling and enjoyable times together.

answered May 12, 2016 by sexysalma (14,995 points)
0 like 1 dislike
First of all,I like to say that Porn had gone very much bad effect on the mind of the people regarding the penis size.The average length of a flaccid penis is 3.6 inches (9.16 cm) and 5.2 inches (13.24 cm) when flaccid but stretched.And in terms of girth, the average erect circumference was 4.6 inches (11.66 cm) and 3.7 inches (9.31 cm) when flaccid.Having your penis size in between the average size,You can satisfy her.

You can perform the Kegel's Exercise to cure your premature ejaculation.Also You can cure premature ejaculation through masturbation.In masturbation When you want to ejaculation,prolong the ejaculation by diverting your mind away from sex.Then after diverting wait for a minute,and masturbate again.Again you can prolong the ejaculation and continue the cycle as many time you want in your masturbation session.

For penis enlargement,The best is to listen the hypnotic tapes of "penis enlargement".By listening this hypnotic tapes twice a day for 2-3 weeks,your subconscious  will accept the hypnotic suggestion and try to work out on your body.

Have a great day ahead.
answered May 12, 2016 by wassekaran (570 points)
0 like 0 dislike

Leave her because the base of your relationship must be sex and you both are not sexually on the same page. You cannot make your penis enlarge as no substance on the earth can increase your size of penis so if she is looking for big penis then you are not the guy for her.

Moreover, she wants sex daily for 2-3 times so ask yourself can you maintain the frequency. You have wife at home and you also need to fuck her as it is your duty to fuck your wife so here circumstances are telling you to ride two horses simultaneously but it is not possible practically.

However, if she has problem with your quick ejaculation then you can notably improve it but that require time so it would be more feasible to leave her and allow her to go for big penis, which she desires.

Moreover, she is your wife’s sister so on long that might create problem as one day you both would be caught so if you want to save your married life then stop meeting her. Overall, you both are not for each other sexually and for other aspects.

answered May 13, 2016 by alpesh kapdi (22,945 points)