Please Register and complete your Profile in all Boxes. Age is mandatory.
Want to listen to the voice of your HOT Anjali Aunty? Click on the "Audio Answers" menu link and listen to her answer all your sexual questions.

15,573 questions

51,081 answers


70,535 users

The Ask Anjali Team


I had sex with many guys before marriage. Now I am not satisfied. Help.

asked Apr 10, 2016 in Questions by priya01 (125 points)
edited Apr 11, 2016 by longhands1


My name is Priya. I am a 23 years old married girl. I am addicted to sex. I love sex a lot. I am married for 2 years. My husband is 26 years old and he is working in a multinational company. We had a love marriage but before that we had a relationship for 1 year.

Before marriage, I had sex with many guys. I had sex with my husband also before marriage and he knew that I had few boyfriends before him but I didn't tell him the number of guys I had sex with. After marriage, I am not getting that much sex what I deserve as my husband has to stay out of station most of the time and even when he stays in town then also he seems to be very busy with his work.

So we don't have much sex because of that. For last few months he is also not getting really hard while having sex with me. As I am addicted to sex, I am not getting that much pleasure. This is leaving me unsatisfied. When we were just married we had lots of fun but I was still not satisfied.

Now I realised that I am not happy with one cock, as I need more than one cock and different cocks to satisy my sexual urges and lust. I am desparate for having sex with different guys, but later I feel guilty. I don't want to cheat my husband.

What should I do? Please suggest some ways I can satisfy my lust.

Dear User,

We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.


1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.

 2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.

3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).   

4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.

5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.



featued question
commented Apr 10, 2016 by akhil911 (100 points)
Just go with time. Let's see what happens and face it.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

11 Answers

1 like 0 dislike
Best answer
The first thing I would say is this: sit down with your husband and talk to him sensibly. Explain how you feel, and how you feel he's neglecting you. Marriages where the sex is not satisfying are frequently marriages that file. Usually, we have husbands writing in saying that their wife is no longer interested, but in this case, who is on the other foot. You need far more sex than you are actually getting.

You are a normal healthy woman, and you have a high sex drive. You has been used to having plenty of sex, and perhaps in some ways that has spoiled you for married life. If we you were used to swapping one guy with another on a regular basis, you are constantly being given new experiences, even if only in the form of a different penis. Every guy probably added his own little tricks, kinks, and maybe even a few perversions. Now that you are stuck with one guy, and he seems like he's not that bothered one way or the other about whether you are getting satisfaction, you are finding your sex life is extremely unsatisfying. The only way you can remedy this without resorting to extramarital affairs or one night stands, is by sitting and talking to him seriously. You say that you had a love marriage, which I must say I think is the correct way to approach married life in the first place. The trouble is, even loving somebody doesn't guarantee that you won't have a cup from time to time. The thing is, if he doesn't realise there's a problem, he would just keep sailing along, in his own little world, thinking everything in the garden is rosy. If you don't tell him how you feel, he, being a man, probably won't even realise it. In my experience, men always want to do something to sort out any issues. With that in mind, you might find it difficult having him sit down and listen to you. We girls tend to talk about our problems, or guys always want to hit them with a big hammer!!!

You need to find a way to let him know how unhappy you are about your sex life, but not in a way that threatens his self-image of masculinity. If you do that, and it will be self-defeating. You need him to feel desired, as it should stimulate him into better efforts.

I would recommend that you go online, and check out some of the sex aid websites. It is my understanding that sex aids can't be purchased in India, as it is illegal to sell them their. I know people tell me that there are backstreet shops in the major cities where these things can be bought, but it's just as easy to buy things by mail order these days, and they come delivered in a plain package so it's not like anyone will know what you've bought. As far as sex aids are concerned, you can buy something that will suit any kind of application you can think of from mild to wild. Even though I have an extremely enjoyable and active sex life, I still have one or two toys for those times when work means I'm on my own. I do have to travel a fair amount as part of my work, and rather than get up to any serious mischief, I much preferred to satisfy myself. What I'm suggesting is that you buy vibrators and all those, and please yourself whenever you feel the urge. A 10 inch bully boy dildo, and a second one for your anus, and your imagination, are really all you need to give yourself the most mind blowing orgasms. You don't need to resort to other guys.

If you want to discuss this further, by all means get in touch through private message.

answered Apr 11, 2016 by sexysalma (15,020 points)
selected Apr 15, 2016 by priya01
1 like 2 dislike
If u dont want to cheat your husband, the only probable option is to have an open conversation with your husband over this situation. Wear kinky clothes, tease and try to seduce him often and entice him to sex you more.  Also you could keep yourself somewhat satisfied masturbating. May be use a dildo to make it feel real.
But if it isn't satisfying your other way is the way out, find a sex partner who you could trust, since you say you already have had sex with many guys, getting one of them to meet you often wouldnt be hard. But if ur doing that you have to be ready for all the damages it could cause to your marriage. Your husband wouldn't mind your sex life before marriage but after you became his wife he is really not going to be mum if he finds out you cheating. So hav the talk with him. See how he feels like, if he is really the open type you could even try threesome to spice it up.
answered Apr 10, 2016 by Lankan reaper (365 points)
0 like 2 dislike
if you feel guilty to sex with other. Then there is only one way to get rid of this. Try To Be Busy yourself in other works.
and one thing here u dnt mention,you have any child or not,if u haven't any child then go for child,it helps you

If you dnt want this...and hardly wants more amd more sex...then go for insect sex((ghar ki bat ghar mai)) no one going to blackmailing you.

And after this if u dnt want this then go for social network sites amd finds someone,and know him perfectly and enjoy
answered Apr 10, 2016 by Bhaiji987 (185 points)
0 like 0 dislike

There are two options for You. Just forget about sex. I know it's hard to do. Just try doing it. Get busy with doing some random stuff. Make your home interiors look good or have a pet in your home. Just find something to keep yourself busy. You will automatically forget about your urge for sex.

Secondly, if you want to have sex, just do it. Make sure you are cent percent safe. Don't have sex with the people whom you already had sex with as there are chances of you getting blackmailed for money or for some other reasons. Best way is social media chat with the people. Get to know about them, then you can share yourself and your bed with them.

Since you mentioned you are not satisfied with one cock, you can have a threesome or group sex. Go online, make new friends. Get into bed with them but don't even think of approaching the same person for sex whom you had sex with already. Make a new group and explore you sex world since younger boy's are more aggressive and have the strength to hold their sperm for long so having sex with younger guy's is adviceable.
answered Apr 10, 2016 by Silent sathya (360 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Hi Priya

Sexual feelings are natural you can't it all the time and as you said these days you not satisfied with your husband too.
So i would suggest you to go for insect sex that would be safe and trustable. Enjoy
answered Apr 10, 2016 by flirtymaxx (370 points)
2 like 0 dislike
The best thing you can do now is divorce your husband before you cheat on him.
After the divorce process is complete taking more than one year, you are a free bi*** to take in as many cocks as you like.
During the process you may end up taking in one or two or many cocks which will help in decreasing the time for divorce process.
Alternatively, you can ask your husband you need more cocks and he can find a suitable lawyer for himself.
answered Apr 11, 2016 by maya75n (855 points)
edited Apr 24, 2016 by maya75n
commented Apr 15, 2016 by priya01 (125 points)
Hey Maya, I really don't know why do you think like this. I really disappointed by this answer.
commented Apr 16, 2016 by maya75n (855 points)
I am really disappointed by your question.
commented Apr 23, 2016 by JORDAN110894 (195 points)
i agree wid priya..... plz dont use such words for her.... b yes priya u sud tell ur hubby & then go for it!! all the best dear!!
commented Apr 23, 2016 by JORDAN110894 (195 points)
also if my wife is desperate for more cocks.... i wud allow her .. just she sud nt keep me in dark
commented Apr 23, 2016 by priya01 (125 points)
Hey Jordan, thanks for supporting me.
commented Dec 28, 2017 by JORDAN110894 (195 points)
You are most welcome Mam...

Well, I suggest you need to talk to your hubby and ask him to allow you.
0 like 0 dislike
Hi priya,
As you said in your question it is very hard to satisfy by one man, While you had that many guys before marriage.
as you said you are not satisfied by one thing and cant cheat on him, You can try some dildos or other alternatives.
You can try other men or can try an giglo or some expert in sex if you dontmind in cheating him.
I think you will not satisfied by alternatives, So try some experts.

Good day
answered Apr 11, 2016 by abhi14343 (1,900 points)
commented May 2, 2016 by Motilal (9,330 points)
A horse may satisfy her lust.
3 like 0 dislike

If you are sure that, you will feel guilt later on and do not want to cheat your husband then don’t do it. Discuss your desperation for sex with your husband and ask him to increase the frequency of sex.

If he is unable to satisfy you with his cock then ask him to give you oral sex. Take the help of sex toys when he is not around.

I am sure your husband will understand your require and will offer you solution but do not have sex with other men out of frustration when you are sure that you will feel resent it later on.

Do not compare your current life with your before marriage life. However, if you are so desperate to get other cocks inside your pussy then discuss your idea with your husband and ask him that you want to be in open marriage but I think it is highly risky for your marriage and huge disrespect to your husband.

Ask your husband to see doctor for his problem and involved in more oral sex. Give him some sex toys that he can use on you while playing with you. Communication can help you here and remember patience is the key.

answered Apr 11, 2016 by alpesh kapdi (28,520 points)
commented Apr 13, 2016 by Passionate_Rahul (245 points)
I think alpesh bhai has given most sensible solution here.
0 like 0 dislike
If u can get satisfied by different dildos than give a try it will save your marriage as well as u will enjoy a lot. Think about it.
answered Apr 11, 2016 by (115 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Most of us be it men or women love sex. Many of us wants to try new pussies or cocks but 99% never do it in real. We are humans not animals, we human have the power of control and the same animals don't have. Person who don't control there lust are called perverted.
Society in which we live have some rules and most of them are reasonable. Being open in sex as you want to be invites not just social problems but health problems too and which leads to very dangerous ending. You may get affected with deadly diseases you know very well which. The other side is your life will be at risk. There are many cases in which husband kills there cheating wife, not just husband any of your lover may in agony.
The solution would be quit this ASAP. Keep your self busy in meditation and religious activities or yoga.

answered Apr 12, 2016 by BitterTruth (135 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Hi Priya , I am not here to judge you like people doing here as its your life whatever you are doing or done is none of my business , coming to your question I think it's normal to have such fantacies now a days. There is nothing wrong in having such fantacies. Some people have low sex drive some have high , so what's wrong if you have a high sex drive. As you  mentioned you try to control  it but you didn't able to , you should also try to discuss. it with your husband that you are not getting enough from him may be by using some doctors recommendations he perform better. Last and finally if it won't change anything you can go for experimenting it with different men. You can do it on the back of your hubby or you can also do if you play some tricks and make him ready to include other men , as you said he married you after knowing your affairs so he must be open and liberal and he may allow you to have fun in front of him or including him. But play tricks safely that it won't go wrong.

If you have any further doubts or queries you can ask me.
answered Apr 12, 2016 by Jhonsm (1,215 points)

Related questions