I have a question on behalf of a good friend of mine who is my classmate.
They are a recently married couple and are very young. Both are 23 years old. My friend was frank with me. He said they were exploring new stuff in their sexual life and both of them were interested in full body massage from a third person.
The problem is they are not comfortable visiting a Massage parlor for this service. My friend made me an offer but it was strictly a no from me. I just wanted to help him, so I browsed the internet and found some @home massage services.
I would like to know the authenticity of those sites or is it safe?
Any contacts info for professional @home service would be appreciated.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.