Please Register and complete your Profile in all Boxes. Age is mandatory.
Welcome to India's No 1 Sexual Health Forum. Ask Anjali and other experts & members questions on Sex, Masturbation, Relationships, Love, Affairs, Penis and much more.
Want to listen to the voice of your HOT Anjali Aunty? Click on the "Audio Answers" menu link and listen to her answer all your sexual questions.

14,873 questions

48,021 answers


65,161 users

The Ask Anjali Team


Sex with a prostitute

asked Feb 29, 2016 in Questions by Jay0088 (120 points)
edited Feb 29, 2016 by alpesh kapdi
Last Wed I had sex with a prostitute and during sex my Condom busted after two or three stock. I realize and change the condom... There is any chance that I get infected from that. .Plz guide me what to do next.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

6 Answers

0 like 1 dislike
You should be aware while going to prostitute for sexual desire you should use quality condoms because a sex worker may be affected by hiv it's not bad going to prostitute but u should always be aware while going
even I have been there many times very risky place to go
you should go and take Hiv test its better for your health now don't panic you will safe  good luck
answered Feb 29, 2016 by Rajan07 (690 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Hello dear...when you are going to fuck a prostitute you should be careful enough to use a good quality and of proper size of condom according to your erected dick size so that there is allmost no chance of rupture...
   Again you must learn the procedure of wearing a condom and it should be fitted over erected penis and at the tip of condom small air filled empty space must be there to accumulate the ejaculated semen..
    If you have replaced the ruptured condom  with a new one immediately after the condom busted then no need to worry...Still if you feel any itching,burning or any infections condition around your private parts and penis you should consult a dermatologist....
   All the best.....
answered Feb 29, 2016 by Sexy Simpram (1,285 points)
0 like 0 dislike

I think you knew the risks before you made he decision to have sex with a sex worker. You did take the precaution of using a condom but as you experienced, condoms are prone to damage. Now that you are scared about your health, do the following -
1. Consult a doctor - any general medicine physician will be okay for this purpose.
2. Let them know that what happened. DO NOT LIE. They cannot help you if you lie to them. They will need complete information.
3. Chances are, you will be asked to provide a blood sample and do the same tests in 2-3 months. HIV does not show up in blood right away as it needs time to multiply. Along with HIV, the doctor may order tests for other sexually transmitted diseases such as Syphilis, Gonorrhea etc. Be prepared for that.
4. After you receive the test results for the first time, go back to your doctor. If the first test is negative, it does not mean that you do not have HIV. It just means that at that time, it was not being detected in the blood. SO as I said before, they will check again in 1-3 months.
5. If you have any other complaints such as itching or swelling or any pimples on your genitals, you will need some medication as well.

I am not sure if this will be a lesson for you to stop going to sex workers but in the future, if you want to take more risks, always use double protection. There is less chance of both the condoms to rupture, so you will be safer than just with 1 condom. Better yet, do not go to a sex worker - although it is harder, it is the safest and best option- ALWAYS.

Good luck and do not delay in consulting the doctor.
answered Feb 29, 2016 by prometheus4321 (665 points)
0 like 0 dislike

Hi Jay

You have taken the risk of going to a prostitute but did the one right thing of using a condom, but bad luck that i burst. 

The good thing is that you realized the same and changed it, but a condom rupture for a good quality is very rare and you had the bad luck of experiencing the same. Now you can only do one thing pray to God that you didn't get any nasty thing from Her, also please visit a Doctor and explain to him what happened so that he may do the necessary tests to ensure you are the lucky to have survived the ordeal, but you may have to redo the test after 3-4 months for a proper diagnosis.

answered Mar 1, 2016 by Sudeep Mohan (3,125 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Never go to a prostitute.Otherwise you will import sex diseases and AID's.
answered May 23, 2016 by Motilal (7,520 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Dear J,

Its hard to believe that the condom available now a days bursts in 2-3 strokes. Most of the condoms have properties that keep the inner and outer part lubricate. For a testing you have to pour water into the same brand and same type condom. If it passed then you are not asking a real question.

The sex workers are carrier of various STDs and HIV. In case of really burst then you have to take prophylaxis doses with the consultation your doctor and test blood accordingly.

You have to clear your doubt that all the FSWs are infected with HIV. Some FSWs are also maintaining their hygiene and  habit to force their customer to wear a condom which is good for both.

Start medicines as per the expert consultation from specialists.

answered Jun 1, 2016 by bubu_002 (2,760 points)

Related questions

5 answers 6.6K views
1 answer 1.4K views
3 answers 3.2K views
3,184 views asked Mar 21, 2014 in Questions by yuvinotty (140 points)