My name is Shalu from Kanpur. Last month, I got married. Before my marriage, I had sexual relationship with my boyfriend for almost 8 months. We were very close and had sex more than 50 times. I was very much satisfied with his stamina and rough sex.
After that, due to some reason we broke up. 3 months after our breakup, I got married to my present hubby.On my 1st night, I was very scared that my hubby might doubt about my virginity, but he never found that I was already involved physically with some one else before my marriage.
Now my question is: After my 1st night, I have been bleeding continuously for 3 days. How is this possible? I have already had rough sex with my boyfriend more than 50 times and my boyfriend was much stronger and a rough-tough lover compared to my hubby.
So my doubt is: Was I still a virgin at the time of marriage? Was my boyfriend not able to break my hymen inspite of all the sex we had?
Please solve my puzzle. I am really perlexed.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.