Please Register and complete your Profile. Age is mandatory. You will enjoy being on this Site.
Welcome to India's No 1 Sexual Health Forum. Ask Anjali and other experts & members questions on Sex, Masturbation, Relationships, Love, Affairs, Penis and much more.
Want to listen to the voice of your HOT Anjali Aunty? Click on the "Audio Answers" menu link and listen to her answer all your sexual questions.

14,345 questions

46,016 answers


63,869 users

The Ask Anjali Team


How to handle my wife's Durga/Kali foot fetish?

asked Oct 7, 2015 in Questions by sunilsarkar (120 points)
My wife Aparajita and I, Sunil, are a newly married couple. We dated for around a year before getting married. Now, it seems that my wife gets sexually aroused only when she tramples me under her feet. She would invariably wear a red saree and trample me before having sex. She would either do the role play of being Durga with a stick as the Trishul or Kali with her tongues stuck out, of course with me beneath her feet, before committing sex with me. It is pertinent to note here that she was working with a women's rights NGO before marriage. She tells me that she can't get aroused until she dominates me and punishes me. My wife is beautiful and I absolutely love her but I am not being able to take this. She is a little on the bigger side and it is pretty painful when she poses as Durga or Kali with her full weight on me. I have no idea as to how I should handle this. She would actually trample me to death like Maa Durga if she knew that I am putting up this question on an online forum! Please help!!!!

Sunil Sarkar
West Bengal

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
It seems to be like that she has a personality disorder and that requires good amount of counseling to understand her strange behavior so my straightforward advice you to consult psychiatrist to understand the pattern of her behavior. If she denies to come with you to the doctor then you may go alone and explain her behavior in detail to doctor. Specialist doctor is the right person to seek advice, as there are many factors behind her behavior. Good amount of analyses require in treating her and making her normal. Remember patience is the key.
answered Oct 7, 2015 by alpesh kapdi (22,870 points)

Related questions

6 answers 15.3K views
5 answers 7.2K views
7,239 views asked Feb 15, 2014 in Questions by devika.singh (140 points)
2 answers 1.5K views
1,528 views asked Jul 26, 2013 in Questions by rbiram (180 points)
5 answers 1.6K views
1,569 views asked Aug 15, 2013 in Questions by siddh (140 points)
5 answers 4.8K views