Please Register and complete your Profile. Age is mandatory. You will enjoy being on this Site.
Welcome to India's No 1 Sexual Health Forum. Ask Anjali and other experts & members questions on Sex, Masturbation, Relationships, Love, Affairs, Penis and much more.
Want to listen to the voice of your HOT Anjali Aunty? Click on the "Audio Answers" menu link and listen to her answer all your sexual questions.

14,356 questions

46,050 answers


63,891 users

The Ask Anjali Team


My husband has rough sex with me in front of the kids.

asked Aug 9, 2014 in Questions by SOMA420 (120 points)
edited Aug 9, 2014 by longhands1

Hello Anjali,

I am Soma Chatterjee, 35 years old, living in Kolkatta. I am married and have 2 kids. My problem is: that my husband always wants to fuck me very brutally and roughly and he enjoys seeing me screaming and crying when I am fucked. The problem is that I cannot scream as he does this in the presence of our kids who are 4 and 6 years respectively and sleep in the same room with me.

Is he trying to humilate me? How should I handle this?


Please click on the Link below and also complete your Profile if not done.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

9 Answers

2 like 0 dislike
If we want to justify his act of rough fucking, then there are many ways to justify it but here the case is different. Matter is different if you both want to do it and enjoying it but if you feel that it is uncomfortable to handle the situation then you should ask him very firmly to stop it. You are not his property; first thing, you need to make him aware about it. I feel that he is trying to disturb your women-wood. Discuss with him what you feel.

Couple should not have sex in presence of kids no matter whether kids are sleeping or not because if they come to know about the act and ask about the act then it is very hard to explain them. You both are husband wife and both have equal right to express themselves so tell him about your feeling. There is nothing wrong in having sex roughly but both partners must equally involve.
answered Aug 9, 2014 by alpesh kapdi (22,910 points)
1 like 0 dislike
hello dear,what your husband is doing to you may put bad impact on your children as they are growing up.if your husband want such type of things than do all things in other room and try to make your husband understand that it may put bad impact on children.ok
answered Aug 9, 2014 by sonusin88 (510 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Hi Soma ,

I understand your situation . considering the age the child is an infant and if kids are sleeping unaware then yes. its a matter of how comfortable are you both with it . Strictly avoid when the kids are awake . why cant you change room and do in a different room where u can scream . are u living with in laws ? is it a single bedroom ? . No studies have shown that a child who sees his or her parents having sex is going to be psychologically damaged. and You'll know when your child is too old to know you're having sex is Generally when they are old enough to wonder what's going on and question you about it . But it might go wrong too sometimes kids might end up describing it to others or relatives and put you both in a awkward situation . explain it to ur hubby and talk to him about it .

answered Aug 9, 2014 by srajesh (1,135 points)
0 like 0 dislike

on a,


If sounds like your husband is not intereste in anyone's feelings, and only cares about his own pleasure. Please tell us whether you enjoy this brutal sex, or are you too scared to refuse : I'm There are some women for whom brutal and humiliating sex is a tremendous turn on, and if this is you, hen your problem is the sharing of your bedroom with your little ones. However, if you don't enjoy this sexual behaviour, then the kids are the least of your problems!!!

can't speak for the law in India, but where I'm from, a womanizing have to allow her husband to rape her or sexually assault her. He can be arrested and thrown in jail if found guilty of what is a crime. If he did what he's doing to you, to any other woman, it would be rape if she didn't wan this kind of sex. Just because you are married to him, doesn't excuse his violence. As I say, some women love rough sex, but hats no justification you don't.

Divorce within a marriage is grounds for divorce, but if he's a reasonable man, try explaining to him your concerns; and if you want him to treat yo nicely, tell him to stop being rough. Hav you talked to your mum about this situation? Maybe your and his parents need to tell him that he's out of order!!!






answered Aug 9, 2014 by sexysalma (14,995 points)
0 like 0 dislike
If i am understanding you correctly then i guess that you do not have any problem in doing rough sex with your hubby so first i congratulate you for a happy sex life. Now coming to your problem i think the best solution is to keep children in other room or you both do sex in other room or in some other place.
If you have only one room then have you should sex in latenight or midnight making sure that children are sleeping.
Do not think your hubby is humiliating you or harrasing you.
Here i am telling you the secret of good married llife and that is - If you have any problem in your life then first you to share it with your life partner SO i advise you tell your problems to your husband and i am sure he will solve his problem and will make you happy.
answered Aug 10, 2014 by hoshiyaar (210 points)
0 like 0 dislike

Hi Soma,

Different people like different type of sex & your husband may be keen on the brutal thing. Having said that you have an equal say when it comes to sex & you have to decided whether you actually enjoy it or despise it, what ever be the case do have an open discussion with you husband & let him know your stance very Cleary & emphatically. 

The other important aspect is show of love & having sex in front of kids, there are many research which suggests that kids should not be exposed to such scenario, a simple example being if a kid grows up seeing his father & mother kissing each other, in his mind kissing anyone & anywhere will not be a problem, so this couple should be ready to see their kid kissing a girl in public (this was the inference of a study published in a very popular newspaper recently). So you need to take extra care so that you may not find yourself in an embarrassing situation in front of your kids.


answered Aug 10, 2014 by Sudeep Mohan (3,125 points)
1 like 0 dislike
male always try to dominate the female partner. this is just male tendency. but some of them, who realized some important aspects of sex, will never do it. sex is a game of mutual interest.
so, you are suggested to talk with your husband and try to find out some good, acceptable and practical solution with mutual understanding.
answered Aug 10, 2014 by basicinstinct (2,290 points)
commented Aug 10, 2014 by SOMA420 (120 points)
moved Aug 11, 2014 by longhands1
i don't know what he feel by fucking me so brutally but the thing is that he also forces me to sleep in the same bed with my kids and fucks me so hard that i really want to scream loud but can't due to my kids..
i hav also sometimes tried to resist but he then blackmails me that if i would not agree he would make our kids awake and fuck me infront of them..
0 like 0 dislike
SOMA420, is your identity on AskAnjali Forum, sorry to say it looks fishy, unreasoable, misleading,  
A genuine person never like to associate prefix - suffix of any such characters which make bad impression, I am surprised many people waste their time in replying you, A housewife with kids seldom get time to visit sites and genuine lady who is victim of brutal rough sex will look for a  meaning ful solution, and would consult responsible concerned persons for proper guidence.
answered Aug 10, 2014 by urvashi kamini (310 points)
edited Aug 11, 2014 by longhands1
0 like 0 dislike
Dear SOMA,

   It seems you lr real problem is about the children. Not about the rough sex. I think you are okay with rough sex but the roblek is children and it should be.

   You have to take care that they should not notice you while you are having sexual encounter. So discuss all this with your husband. You mention that what is his purpose behind it. We can't say too much about this. Simoly he enjoys to have sex with you like this. Never you complained about it. You are much worried about children. If you are nit okay with such kind of sex then refuse to do it. you are not his slave. And if you feel he humilate you in front of children then it cimes under the category of Domestic Violence and its a crime in our Country. So first find out why he does this with you and then short out the problem you have. And it can be done only by conversation.
answered Sep 3, 2014 by Manoj4u (6,180 points)
commented Sep 4, 2014 by blrman (120 points)
Hi Soma,  i feel having sees in front of kids is never advisable.
If they happen to witness the sex, it will remain in their memory for long.

Related questions

9 answers 2.9K views
4 answers 2.3K views
3 answers 1.5K views
5 answers 3.5K views
8 answers 3.3K views