I have been planning for a long time to have a conversation with YOU. There are a few points, me and my Editor colleagues keep pointing out through PMs (Personal Messages), but these do not seem to have any effect.
1. Please complete your Profile, before you ask a Question. Registering is not sufficient. Your Profile should indicate age, some points about yourself, whether you are married etc.
2. We have come across some Users giving their email address and blatantly canvassing for sex, either from females or from gays. We will ban such Users without notice. We are not a Sex Site that provides contacts for Sex. We provide advice on sexual issues and relationship matters.
3. Once we approve a question, do not edit it again. If you have some matter to add, add it in Comments. If we find it is re-edited, we will hide the question.
4. New Users keep asking questions about Topics that we have spoken about earlier. Please search for your Topic, by typing a few words (eg. masturbation or Erectile dysfunction) in the Box, which is on the top right hand corner. Better still, read all the questions asked in the last month, you will find an answer.
5. Do not reply to Posts which are more than six months old. Some Users reply to Posts which are 1-2 years old. It is a waste of time - Yours and ours.
6. Have the courtesy to "comment" on the Answers that you receive. Choose one Answer as "The Best Answer". Remember, Users who are answering your Question are giving their time and effort. NONE of us gets paid for our Time and effort.
7. If you have asked a question previously but not commented on the Answers, we will not approve your next question. We want your feedback. Do not ask a question and disappear.
Wishing all our Users a happy time on our Site.
Your Chief Editor,